Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Here's How Drake Helped City Girls Rapper J.T. Delay Her Prison Sentence
9b8e251bd3f16ff095b02f4cc285430b

POSTED BY IVIE ANI 3 MONTHS AGO

Screen-Shot-2018-07-18-at-1.40.49-PM.png

Source: Instagram

A Drake co-sign can go a long way.
J.T., one half of the hip-hop duo City Girls — whose breakout moment came once Drake featured them on his hit song “In My Feelings”— was allowed to delay her prison check-in after name-dropping the rapper in court.

According to a report in The Blast, J.T. – born Jatavia Johnson – checked herself into a Florida prison on June 29 after being sentenced on felony identity theft charges.

Court documents show that her attorney filed a motion requesting that the judge grant her a 30 day extension so that she would be able to perform at the 2018 BET Awards on June 24.

The attorney mentioned Drake among a list of artists that have cosigned J.T. and the City Girls this year.

“This is due to a recent cosign from Drake (other noticeable cosigns include Migos, DJ Khaled, Cardi B, Rick Ross and Trina),” the document reads. “It will take three weeks to do the work that needs to be done and then the Defendant can surrender as her first album and its promotion will be done. She can do her time knowing that upon her release her group will be ready to start their second album and tour.”

Prosecutors claimed that between September 2016 through April 2017, J.T. used three different people’s credit cards and spent more than $1,000 in charges. She was set to face up to 10 years in prison, but took a plea deal.

In January, she was sentenced to 24 months in prison with a scheduled date to surrender on June 25.

http://www.okayplayer.com/music/drake-helped-city-girls-rapper-jt-delay-prison-sentence.html

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh... You owe me 2mins, for watching that madness!! So, this is what music has come down too???

:joint:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/06/pregnant-city-girls-rapper-yung-miami-shot/

Yung Miami -- one half of the hip-hop duo, City Girls -- was the target of a drive-by shooting in Miami ... but fortunately she and her unborn baby were unharmed.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Miami-Dade PD got a call of a shooting early Tuesday morning near Circle House Studios. Yung Miami was in the red Mercedes G-Wagon that took fire, but we're told she was not hit.

You can see Yung Miami in a video from after the shooting scene talking to cops, explaining what happened.

She told officers the shots came from behind her from a vehicle with its lights off, and a bullet struck the spare tire of her ride. She was reportedly leaving the studio when it happened

Miami-Dade PD is investigating, but we're told there are no suspects at this time.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JT got some nice titties. Yeah I'm fucking....just making sure I leave my credit card, cash, checkbook, and phone in the car