My New Internet Crush...Dinah Sade - Golden Redbone

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DSC9971.jpg

tumblr_mw5vmo0F5B1rvpe6qo1_1280.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PnjByRgkPeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dinah-Sade1-Derrick-Clegg-ENVY-Magazine.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bb-7yUJ_Z5s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
damn...

like every pic you can see the photoshop on her waist, still a foine chick but she ain't got that crazy waist to ass ratio.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've had too many chicks telling me pull in their tummy "just a little" while retouching their pics, I get that. But she foine none the less...

appreciate the insight as always.

as a pro photography do ever feel like photoshop is "cheating"?

And creating the "illusion" isn't art...

but really distorting people's perceptions of reality?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
appreciate the insight as always.

as a pro photography do ever feel like photoshop is "cheating"?

And creating the "illusion" isn't art...

but really distorting people's perceptions of reality?

You of all people should know the answer to your own question.
It's one thing to clean up skin and nip and tuck a little here and there. But some go to extremes for mag ads by making legs longer and adjusting facial feature and things like that. It's really up to the retoucher. Some go to the extreme to make a pic look pleasing to sell a product.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You of all people should know the answer to your own question.
It's one thing to clean up skin and nip and tuck a little here and there. But some go to extremes for mag ads by making legs longer and adjusting facial feature and things like that. It's really up to the retoucher. Some go to the extreme to make a pic look pleasing to sell a product.

I think this well written statement right here is a great talking point.

The photographer has a responsibility to the subject and to the "client" to represent the product the best.

It started with this, I've had women ask me if a model needs to be re-touched (the degree of the re-touching is important and I think is key to having a reasonable discussion)

What makes HER a model?

Couldn't anyone do it?