My MobFi-TV Streaming App (GoFundMe)

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hey BGOL fam. I've found a platform that will allow me to do everything I need to do to launch my content very similar to Netflix and Hulu. I am tired of relying on other companies to distribute my work. With this platform I can upload my current and new content and give other filmmakers a chance to publish theirs and earn revenue. I will also be producing new original shows and bringing on other filmmakers as well. Hey @HNIC can I get a sticky? lol Thanks Fams!

https://www.gofundme.com/zm2p9-mobf...02508575-3058cdd0a113441f&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

Top 5 donors will have lifetime memberships/access

Last edited:

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
you got some heavy competition.

It's ok...I can do this all day
0*rNDn_LypIHJgqdFL.

:D:D:D

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
with YouTube's content getting more restrictive I will gladly give you some money as soon as I get this month's rent put together

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This guy John Henry I believe started a program where he was looking to invest or finance small minority business/ventures maybe you should look him up if funding is something you need

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
This guy John Henry I believe started a program where he was looking to invest or finance small minority business/ventures maybe you should look him up if funding is something you need

Yeah I know of him cause one of my host for the food show I'm producing was on his show. It was the pilot episode on Vice where he brought her on as a micro influencer. I'll definitely look into his stuff a little more.

Last edited: