Music DJ Debate: What "WHITE" song always shocks you that is a huge crowd pleaser?

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
I went on a cruise and when they started playing Notorious BIG, all the WF's got up, danced, and started singing word for word. Theses where the same WF's that where up dancing, and singing word for word to some country hee-hah joints earlier.
:lol:

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I "sang" along when this shit comes on. Loud as fuck too. My wife hates when this comes on because no matter where, I'm getting into my shits :hmm:

One time at a pub drunk as fuck, me and this white boy got into our shit singing Wonderwall loud as fuck...

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now...

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I went on a cruise and when they started playing Notorious BIG, all the WF's got up, danced, and started singing word for word. Theses where the same WF's that where up dancing, and singing word for word to some country hee-hah joints earlier.

When I went to white ass Boulder, Co for an internship, there was this pizza spot next to the dorm building I was staying in. These white boys were playing all the classic hip-hop regularly.

What really got me was they were playing Little Brother and rapping along all the tracks. I was like "get the entire fuck out of here!" :lol:

They were telling me that LB was popular around there. And I'm like "damn, they can't even get enough love from NC."

When I was watching the movie "Get Up" the story about James Brown, I remember Dan Akroyd's character was telling James that white folks are the ones that are economically able to buy music regularly, so the executives go to where the money can be made. Tough pill to swallow, but it's true.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My daughter just found out about Nirvana :itsawrap:

Non-stop, fam. She is also a huge fan of Queen and Evanescence.

WOW...

Its crazy as adult themed those groups and records are?

I find it more difficult ot introduce mine to hip hop classics because of the content.

Even though I listened to the SAME records at her age.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
WOW...

Its crazy as adult themed those groups and records are?

I find it more difficult ot introduce mine to hip hop classics because of the content.

Even though I listened to the SAME records at her age.

Yes, we don't hold back much of the art without explanation and conversation.

My daughter goes as far as to research the meaning of the songs and comes back to discuss them with us. I can't even be made at that, so my wife and I allow her to explore music.

She listens to hip-hop, but not the classics I love and not some of the vulgar mainstream stuff either.

She listens to some soul music, especially the Jackson 5, but she loves this joint. :yes: almost made me shed a tear when I heard her listing to it. I know she got soul.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I
Who knew she had a little something back there :lol: :D

76iXEcH.png

E4d9mWB.gif

her brother Daniel song too

This Filipina stripper who just started working at a strip club i sometime go to be dancing to this :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you remember the intro to the movie hackers, the end of the original mortal kombat movie, and various other films you done heard this theme song and loved it