Music: Breakfast Club - Soulja Boy Drags Tyga, Drake, Kanye & Reclaims The Best Comeback Of 2018 Update: He BACK

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Say no to drugs kids,he looks like he's not healthy at all and he looks like a clown.

He should of listened to 50cent and went the Will Smith route,move to LA take some acting classes and see where things goes while doing his music that works for him.

He wanted to be another Gucci Mane. Funny part is even Gucci made some cosmetic changes mainly because he got tired of going to jail when he could have been getting paper.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He not a drug addict like Soulja Boy though. He not addicted to it like him.
Soulja Boy is sick and niggas like you are too busy fallen for the bullshit that he is saying now rather than hoping he get some help. It's obvious he is not well.

of course he is sick you would be SICK AND TIRED of some catchin fame STEALING yo shit...

drake is no artist he is an imposter a jewish creation..

he was a rap fan boy.... they made into a star using their resources...

because they dont want a dark skin face to be the face of music today..

but thats too far over your head.. so I wouldnt expect you to get it...

artist got to look light to get to beyonce level.. they dont want a real GOD OR GODDESS to go global if they can help it..

now fall back and learn how the world really works...

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
of course he is sick you would be SICK AND TIRED of some catchin fame STEALING yo shit...

drake is no artist he is an imposter a jewish creation..

he was a rap fan boy.... they made into a star using their resources...

because they dont want a dark skin face to be the face of music today..

but thats too far over your head.. so I wouldnt expect you to get it...

artist got to look light to get to beyonce level.. they dont want a real GOD OR GODDESS to go global if they can help it..

now fall back and learn how the world really works...
Where is the proof that Drake stole his shit? Show me some legit proof instead of just piggy baggin off of Soulja Boy attention seeking self.

Show me some proof or stfu.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
idgaf bout this argument but you talking like that one line was what made Drake career

these are the niggas from here that Soulja Boy jacked to get famous

and it's WAY worse than a bar

but Soulja been a fraud his whole career so it is what it is

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
idgaf bout this argument but you talking like that one line was what made Drake career

I remember this song. Beat sound just like that "Crank That" beat.

Soulja Boy is a fraud. He just don't wanna own up to his bullshit but rather throw other folks under the bus like he ain't did no shaddy shit smh.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well damn,crazy thing about it is most have probably heard that song and didn't put two and two together.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
So lil Folks jacked this beat?
Man hell yeah lol

These was Spoon niggas. I think Collipark ended up settling real quiet like, but I'm not close enough to it to say for sure without checking w anybody.

Lot of atl jacking Jacktown back then lol this was around the same time Tip and Crusher hit Reese and Bigelow up for that never scared shit. I was fucking w one camp and the other was home team, that one was fucked up lol definitely not handled the best way. But to the victor go the spoils right?

Nobody knows either of those stories that's not from here lol

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Man hell yeah lol

These was Spoon niggas. I think Collipark ended up settling real quiet like, but I'm not close enough to it to say for sure without checking w anybody.

Lot of atl jacking Jacktown back then lol this was around the same time Tip and Crusher hit Reese and Bigelow up for that never scared shit. I was fucking w one camp and the other was home team, that one was fucked up lol definitely not handled the best way. But to the victor go the spoils right?

Nobody knows either of those stories that's not from here lol
Soulja my Folks but that was a straight swipe!!! :lol:

What happened with the BoneCrusha record...got a vid of the original?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Soulja my Folks but that was a straight swipe!!! :lol:

What happened with the BoneCrusha record...got a vid of the original?
you know Crusha was down here a lot back then fucking w DB, and he just collabed w some niggas from the town. Took that shit back to the A and Tip'nem was like sheeid ok :lol:

home team got strong armed and again, didn't really handle it the best way it could have been handled. You know niggas didn't know the business side like that back then. I don't even know if home team got to eat off the shit at all lol

The record w Tip was clearly the better record and hip hop won overall. But I know all the cats I posted got high blood pressure watching niggas turn into icons off their shit lol

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey you respect a bruh with roots from The Sip bruh...

Soldier might be a fraud... but superman that ho was one of the greatest lines in rap ever

Especially after you find out what it means...

Soldier boy has to be on some shit but his interview with that agent vlad and this interview here

One of the funniest ever...

Fact is tho drake mastered the art of hopping on whatsoever popular to stay on top..

Which is cool because it's accepted now and days

But jacking people's shit was one of the first laws of hip hop...

And all drake do is jack...

Drake low key is keeping .Canada in the back of the hip hop game

Kardinal official wouldbe put canada on the map if he was pushed like drake..

I can see soldier boy being fraudish

But he look just like my nephew

Just as hard headed so I cut him some slack...

Drake got pissed on like an rkelly bitch and he ain't do shit

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That interview is a trip, highly entertaining. I didn't know about the home invasion situation at all.

When he stood up and said Drake name tho...... :lol:

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Hey you respect a bruh with roots from The Sip bruh...

Soldier might be a fraud... but superman that ho was one of the greatest lines in rap ever

Especially after you find out what it means...

Soldier boy has to be on some shit but his interview with that agent vlad and this interview here

One of the funniest ever...

Fact is tho drake mastered the art of hopping on whatsoever popular to stay on top..

Which is cool because it's accepted now and days

But jacking people's shit was one of the first laws of hip hop...

And all drake do is jack...

Drake low key is keeping .Canada in the back of the hip hop game

Kardinal official wouldbe put canada on the map if he was pushed like drake..

I can see soldier boy being fraudish

But he look just like my nephew

Just as hard headed so I cut him some slack...

Drake got pissed on like an rkelly bitch and he ain't do shit

Yeah I agree Kardinal Official should have been put the city of T-Dot and Canada on the hip hop map. Also don't forget about Maestro Fresh Wes, K-os, Rascalz, Choclair, Tory Lanez, and Saukrates should have made an impact like Kardinal. The Canadian rap music scene was mostly ignored by mainstream record companies.

Last edited:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
you know Crusha was down here a lot back then fucking w DB, and he just collabed w some niggas from the town. Took that shit back to the A and Tip'nem was like sheeid ok :lol:

home team got strong armed and again, didn't really handle it the best way it could have been handled. You know niggas didn't know the business side like that back then. I don't even know if home team got to eat off the shit at all lol

The record w Tip was clearly the better record and hip hop won overall. But I know all the cats I posted got high blood pressure watching niggas turn into icons off their shit lol

So this joint you posted, that was the original record? Whose track was it though? Maybe it was Bonecrishas shit and he decided to take them niggas off of it...I did that a million times and niggas got hot but at the end of the day it was my record.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
So this joint you posted, that was the original record? Whose track was it though? Maybe it was Bonecrishas shit and he decided to take them niggas off of it...I did that a million times and niggas got hot but at the end of the day it was my record.
Mane Reese nem bought that track from an Atlanta nigga and had crusher and Mike as features. When they got back and niggas heard it, Tip was like sheeid. So the producer basically was like man I got a chance to get tip on my track, fuck these country ass niggas from Jackson lol. Idk if he refunded the bread for the track or what but it doesn't really matter because it was already on the radio around here.

Matter of fact, niggas was tripping because at first niggas was saying there was a remix w Tip on it, which of course we all know how hot tip was at the time, so if course it was a big deal getting them on a track with local niggas.

Turns out is was a remix aiight lmao the original niggas was nowhere to be found on it and basically the cats from here got sonned in front of the city.

I know @killagram remember all this shit lol

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
That's a gotdamn lie and you know it.

You need to stop with this ignorant stupidity.

Drake just came out of Canada at the right time. Timing is everything in the music game. It did not hurt also that Drake had the Young Money/Cash Money cosign. Without the YMCM machine behind him he would not have gotten the exposure he needed to become a mega star he is today. Before you get emotional over your what I said, I would also say the Eminem would not have blown up without the Dr. Dre cosign, FACT. Drake benefited from proper timing and a hot Dirty South record label being behind him. Before YMCM, Drake was down with Phonte and the Little Brother backpack movement back in mid 2000s.

There is no shame in Drake being at the right place and time with backing by a popular label. None at all. If Drake was honest even he would admit it.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake just came out of Canada at the right time. Timing is everything in the music game. It did not hurt also that Drake had the Young Money/Cash Money cosign. Without the YMCM machine behind him he would not have gotten the exposure he needed to become a mega star he is today. Before you get emotional over your what I said, I would also say the Eminem would not have blown up without the Dr. Dre cosign, FACT. Drake benefited from proper timing and a hot Dirty South record label being behind him. Before YMCM, Drake was down with Phonte and the Little Brother backpack movement back in mid 2000s.

There is no shame in Drake being at the right place and time with backing by a popular label. None at all. If Drake was honest even he would admit it.
I never denied that him being with Young Money/Cash Money and him having the backing of Lil Wayne to co-sign him helped his career spark. Even Drake has acknowledge that before which is why he call Lil Wayne his mentor.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I agree Kardinal Official should have been put the city of T-Dot and Canada on the hip hop map. Also don't forget about Maestro Fresh Wes, K-os, Rascalz, Choclair, Tory Lanez, and Saukrates should have made an impact like Kardinal. The Canadian rap music scene was mostly ignored by mainstream record companies.

Yea but when they decided to make a move they went with a type

I ain't dissingy light skin fam

I'm just sayin these cacs are playing the favorites game when it comes to artist going global

It's like it's a law they can't be darker than a paper bag that has nothing to do with my light skin brethren and everything to do with a racist highly insecure cac led society built on dividing and conquering

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"the gods that post here"

foh with that bs.

You got seconds to repent mortal or face a life of eternal damnation

The choice is yours

You could get with this

Or you could get with that...

You better get with this the Gods are fucking back

Now beg for forgiveness and I will consider waiving your eternal damnation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Do not EVER underestimate the effect of Degrassi on his popularity