MTV Behind The Scenes of 'Wouldn't Get Far' W/ GAME AND KANYE WEST..

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CVVTzjcK2hs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CVVTzjcK2hs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

R

ranatta

We didn't have any gangsta's that looked like Game when I was growing up. I know the other ladies on the board can feel me on that one. But anyway Good drop :yes: .

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
I'M BAD said:
that nigga dissin video hoes but yet they still show up fo the video. :smh: dumb ass bitches :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I stay bumping this track

Does Fiddy really get 20%? :lol:

That Liz chick is foine. Gloria can still get it.

Sinn I enjoy reading your blogs. You should write a book of dirty short stories!

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JUST GOES TO SHOW HOES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY NICCA SHITTED ON THEM AND THEY STILL DANCING AROUND IN THE VIDEO :lol: :lol:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
yall niggaz stupid. them hoes doing what they do and got ya niggaz mad. they like, "fuck what game talking bout let's get this money". that bitch walked out with at least $5000. melissa ford should have done the shit too. she coulda made the nigga buy her a new car.

Jacobi

Potential Star
Registered
Juggaknox said:
gloria valez is a dumb sexy bitch

"He ain't dissin' me, he was kinda giving me props!"

Is she serious? That reminds me of that part in Chris Rock's routine where he talks about girls dancing in the club to "Suck a nigga dick, now put the dick in your ear...dick in your ear" with her reply of "He ain't talking bout me!".

Damn. :smh: :smh:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The video looks like it's gonna be wack as fuck. Exotic cars and video hoes. Real original.

But...The track is hot as shit. The beat sounds a little like that Kiss track "By your side"

fame3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she dumb is fuck cuz game is bi-polar one minute he dissing you, next minute he ur friend and fianlly he completely disses ur ass :yes: :yes:

SOON he goning to be dissing her like she dumb for doing da video :yes: :yes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend