MSNBC Benches DR. Jason Johnson Who Smeared Bernie Sanders Staffers on the Karen Hunter show

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taking the white man over the Black man eh? Noted

nigga shut the fuck up.

Jason Johnson was bashing black women because they dared challenge him on national TV for getting in his feelings over Michael Bloomberg correctly being labeled an oligarch. This dude is just a black face for the corporate establishment, I'm not interested in him or his shit takes.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Let's keep it 100 - Liberal Black women are a protected political class. You won't get away with insulting their politics publicly in 2020.
Did you see how Kamala Harris was destroyed?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't articulate your own opinion so you gotta get Google to do your own work for you. An article for 3 years ago? FOH.

Typical Bernie hater that is only smart enough to repeat Democrat establishment talking points.

I don't do other people's homework.

Second, you need to become better educated about the candidate you are supporting.

Third, reading is fundamental. I said Sanders has a history of adverse actions toward black issues. Of course the articles would be from the past.

Fourth, I have previously stated I have no candidate. They all suck. But they are all better than 45.

GatDam some of u dudes didn't take high school reading comprehension. So of course y'all reach for the shiny thing without doing any research.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Different situation. She was reach beyond her station according to white people.
Melissa Harris? Why are yall so protective of these 'liberal' racist cacs

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Because he caucuses with the Democrats and his liberal policies are what the Democrats should be running on, idiot

Sanders got tired of the Democrats being a bunch of corporate appeasing , coastal elites that sold out the middle and working class

props to him
Fag that's just an excuse. Either he's a democrat or he isn't. He had no choice but to caucus with the Democrats, otherwise he would have been even more irrelevant than he was before you bandwagon riders found your god.
The real reason he didn't run as a third party candidate (he is an independent right?) is that he's too much of a punk to run as a "populist" without the luxuries of the democratic party provides him.
Btw if he was tired of the democrats being corporate appeasers (even though he'snot a Democrat). Then that's even more of a reason he should have ran as a third party candidate, idiot.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Melissa Harris? Why are yall so protective of these 'liberal' racist cacs

She challenged MSNBC's political coverage. They told her to kick rocks, u don't have no power here. Ooops, I mean she was suspended.

Again liberal white racists told her to stay in her place.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

“I don’t care how many people from the island of misfit black girls you throw out there to defend you,” he added in the Feb. 21 appearance on SiriusXM’s The Karen Hunter Show."

What did he say that was wrong?

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
“I don’t care how many people from the island of misfit black girls you throw out there to defend you,” he added in the Feb. 21 appearance on SiriusXM’s The Karen Hunter Show."

What did he say that was wrong?

he didn't say anything wrong. but in these sensitive times he got cancelled.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Funny watching the establishment go at each other.
Two people who have been in congress for over thirty years.
Yup...they are the establishment.
5d15b1256dab4432e65988b6

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I can't stand Nina Turner. She was on MSNBC talking about the Bernie Bros were no worse than the Obama Boys. Who the hell ever heard of the Obama Boys? No one was trying to force folks to vote for Obama. People were excited for hope and change and uniting folks. Nina is full of shit.

When i see her speak for Sanders, to me she puts off a feeling of desperation to his candidacy.
That clip of Nina vs. Jason made for good TV to the msnbc people.
Brian Williams serving it up like "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!"

:lol: