Ms London....The Face and Body of a Horse....

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
MsLondonBootyTimeBB1.jpg

MsLondonBootyTimeBB3.jpg

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Bitch is raggedy man......

But you're the cat always posting Keani Cochelle AFTER pics when she is looking raggedy there as well.

This chick has blemishes all over her body..... Especially around her ass region

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I want to bite one of her ass cheeks and I want her to not want me to do it.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
"Ms London....The Face and Body of a Horse...."

I say kill the mofo that removed the feedbag that's supposed be covering that grill... :smh:

What type of horse?
The kind that's moments from entering the glue factory...

sidebar: do you have to know the color of the pit bull that mauled someone.... or just be satisfied knowing that it was a pit bull... that mauled someone? :hmm:
:lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
"Ms London....The Face and Body of a Horse...."

I say kill the mofo that removed the feedbag that's supposed be covering that grill... :smh:

The kind that's moments from entering the glue factory...

sidebar: do you have to know the color of the pit bull that mauled someone.... or just be satisfied knowing that it was a pit bull... that mauled someone? :hmm:
:lol:

He said the “body of a horse”, when someone says that it usually means the chick is stacked with NICE ass, thighs and legs; to me this chick didn’t have either of those :oops:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He said the “body of a horse”, when someone says that it usually means the chick is stacked with NICE ass, thighs and legs; to me this chick didn’t have either of those :oops:
He said face and body of a horse.... not nice face with the body of a horse.... I copy & pasted exactly what the thread title was... and still is... and that "moose faced" bitch is fugly....
Reading
Is
Fundamental