MOVIES ~ Any of ya'll seen any good (or shitty) movies in recent weeks/months? Post reviews, feedback, movie news, trailers, recommendations, etc ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Currently watching through the following items (from the library):

- EXTRAS (season one - DVD)
- THE OFFICE (UK) (season two - SPECIAL follow-up/wrap-up - DVD)
- MURDERBALL (special features on DVD; went to the premiere a few years back)
- SOPRANOS (season three - DVD)

At home on VHS:

- SOPRANOS (final few episodes - final season)
- The Amazing Race (current season)

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
this is some funny shit.....if u into comedys u gotta check it out... :lol:

home_07.jpg

just-friends-poster-0.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Lol ... Ryan Reynolds is that muthafucka. He upgraded something real from Alanis Morissette to Scarlett Johansson off-camera.

Props, Double R!

:lol:

kanedagame

Rising Star
Registered
Any recognizable names in those joints, and easy enough to find at Blockbuster, etc?

Shoot 'Em Up starring Clive Owen(Children of Men) out now on video
Hatchet had Kenny from the Cosby Show and the guy from Grandma's Boy is you ever seen that..he played the dude who was always pretending to be a robot...the killer is played by Kane Hodder...it also had Robert Englund and Tony Todd in cameos...it's at the video store also

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Shoot 'Em Up starring Clive Owen(Children of Men) out now on video
Hatchet had Kenny from the Cosby Show and the guy from Grandma's Boy is you ever seen that..he played the dude who was always pretending to be a robot...the killer is played by Kane Hodder...it also had Robert Englund and Tony Todd in cameos...it's at the video store also

Thanks for the info', Kane.

Yes ... my bad. Seeing alot of ads for SHOOT 'EM UP at the moment. Looks exciting. Fair number of features and good action throughout, right?

kanedagame

Rising Star
Registered
Thanks for the info', Kane.

Yes ... my bad. Seeing alot of ads for SHOOT 'EM UP at the moment. Looks exciting. Fair number of features and good action throughout, right?

Shoot Em Up had all kinds of action. It was the kind of action that was crazy like Transporter. Not a dull moment.

slam

Super Moderator
Shoot Em Up had all kinds of action. It was the kind of action that was crazy like Transporter. Not a dull moment.

shit wuz good but i think they went a lil overboard with some of the action....

1199559435.jpg

cant 4get the eyecandy......she got some pretty ass titties....
i wuz tryin my best to catch a glimpse of them nipples during the sex scene.... :D

1199559514.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Always good to see Paul Giamatti in a wide variety of roles. In the past few years I've seen the cat in:

Cinderella Man (2005) - in theatre
Sideways (2004) - on dvd
Duets (2000) - on vhs
American Splendor (2003) - on direct tv
Saturday Night Live (2005) - hosting - on tv

Clive Owen's sure been doing alot of movies in the past 3 - 5 years it seems. Always see his name coming up.

kanedagame

Rising Star
Registered
shit wuz good but i think they went a lil overboard with some of the action....

1199559435.jpg

cant 4get the eyecandy......she got some pretty ass titties....
i wuz tryin my best to catch a glimpse of them nipples during the sex scene.... :D

1199559514.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
Monica Bellucci approaching Jada Pinkett Smith and lesbian kissing her on the lips,
and then doing it again - this time longer and with more effort. Hi-res DVD capture from the Enter the Matrix game.

dare i say jada is BI..... :rolleyes:

1199557743.jpg

nice link dog...that bitch got a lot of movies where she`s neked....:yes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Running Scared sounds like a decent choice. Thanks for the heads up.

Got these 5 free rentals left at the moment. INITIALLY I was thinking I was gonna cop:

- Transformers
- Pirates of the Caribbean III
- Shrek III
- Alpha Dog
- ___________

INVICTUS3RD

Potential Star
Registered
290.jpg

PLEASE BELIEVE AND DO UNDERSTAND...U HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE...EVEN IF U DO NOT SEE ANOTHER MOVIE IN YOUR LIFE OR THIS YEAR...IF U NEVER BELIEVE OR CO-SIGN ANOTHER FUCKING WORD I EVER SAY...YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE...DANIEL DAY IS NOT ACTING IN THIS MOVIE...HE EMBODIES THIS CHARACTER...HE IS THIS CHARACTER...HE IS ANOTHER PERSON...FORGET WHATEVER THE FUCK U EVER THOUGHT...HE IS WHAT DENZEL WAS TO MALCOLM...WE ALL SAW DENZEL TRANSFORM HIMSELF...AND THAT IS WHAT THIS MUTHAFUCKER DID...NO BOOTLEG...DO NOT GO SEE THIS WITH YOUR BOYS OR YOUR CHICK...GO TO SEE THIS SHIT BY YOUR FUCKING SELF, LIKE I DID AND BE PREPARED TO SEE SHIT ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL.

PEACE

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
290.jpg

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE...DANIEL DAY IS NOT ACTING IN THIS MOVIE...HE EMBODIES THIS CHARACTER...HE IS THIS CHARACTER...HE IS ANOTHER PERSON...FORGET WHATEVER THE FUCK U EVER THOUGHT...HE IS WHAT DENZEL WAS TO MALCOLM...WE ALL SAW DENZEL TRANSFORM HIMSELF...AND THAT IS WHAT THIS MUTHAFUCKER DID...

Thank you, INVICTUS.

It looks like a great film and is getting ALOT of praise from critics/reviewers. Lots of previews/trailers for it out there. Lots of praise in local papers (ratings of A and A-). For real.

Daniel Day Lewis is BY FAR one of the best actors of our time (as is Denzel). Both those guys put out solid content. And DDLEWIS has been doing it properly since prior to MY LEFT FOOT (which was definitely a big breakout and award-winner for him). The man knows what the fuck he's doing. Thanks for the heads-up about it, bro. Like Washington, Crowe and others ... he's an ACTOR'S ACTOR ... all the way. Big ups to all those guys ^

LEWIS' resume: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000358/

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Library dvd freebies:

WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE? - watched it last week
MYSTIC RIVER - gonna watch it in a few minutes
BOB DYLAN: NO DIRECTION HOME - gonna watch it by the weekend

SOPRANOS season 2 - I've got it for another 2 weeks and I'll renew it for an additional free month

SOPRANOS season 5 - Got it for another week

andusay

Star
Registered
Running Scared was another sleeper. I had it for years before I watched it. Good action movie/suspense.

runningscaredposter.jpg

Co-Sign!

Also, check out

Boondock Saints
the_boondock_saints_2.jpg

and in theatres right now, DO NOT MISS:

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

there_will_be_blood_poster2.jpg

It isn't action packed, but psychologically suspenseful, there is nothing better out there. Daniel Day-Lewis is the best actor outside of Hollywood.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend