Mother defends son against cop trying to line him up

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
These cops on that Slim Charles shit...

They get in over their heads sometimes and rather than admit a fault they get that lie going to save face... she didn't call backup for support, she called backup to see what type of charges she can pin on him and further escalate the problem into another #hashtag

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Calling. Really glad his mom was there to record. Young bro sounds innocent and I can't imagine his level of fear. She's just waiting for you to make " a wrong move." Sigh.

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just aggravating.

You have the ID and info you need, Bitch ass can go run it and see if there is anything on dude, but instead being a fucking asshole asking asshole questions.

How does a traffic violation lead to you asking if I'm on parole????

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The cop in the Sandra Bland case was fired for prolonging the traffic stop. It's hard to hear what the cop is saying but does anyone know why she's just not writing the ticket?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that stupid piglet was tryin to do things by the book, her stupid

ass thought because she was getting emotion, she would be able

to trump up the charges, but she didnt expect controlled logical

emotion... fucked up her whole piggy world....

she was hoping lil mans would run, or act out of pocket, so she could be justified in shooting or tazing him..

lil mans was cool as fuck, he knew mama bear was holding him down and they both played their role perfectly...

I really wish they wouldve kept recording so we would have an idea what happend...

either way...

super job by a super mom

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The cop in the Sandra Bland case was fired for prolonging the traffic stop. It's hard to hear what the cop is saying but does anyone know why she's just not writing the ticket?
Cac wanted to make an example out of that black youth.. possibly was hunting for black lives or trying to figure out how to make another innocent bro part of the system... some of these motherfuckers are part of an agenda either by group or individual... what you saw was a black mother stopping this pig from finishing off her evil plans... a thorough background check need to be looked into about all that pigs arrest, tickets, see if had any violent situations with citizens, look to see if there’s a certain type aka race that she tends to have situations with... these individuals need to always be on watch

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD HIM ASK IF HE IS FREE OR BEING DETAINED. AND MAKE THE OFFICER ANSWER. ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT IS BS. THEY ARE TRYING TO SET HIM UP BUT PROPS TO THE MOM. BUT WE NEED TO KNOW THE LAW.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD HIM ASK IF HE IS FREE OR BEING DETAINED. AND MAKE THE OFFICER ANSWER. ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT IS BS. THEY ARE TRYING TO SET HIM UP BUT PROPS TO THE MOM. BUT WE NEED TO KNOW THE LAW.

When the said they are going to go inside the cop said the mom can but the son can't because he is being detained.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is it possible to your hand print, cause somebody sounds like an agent!
Are you serious? You believe I'm suspect because I question the wisdom of shooting a cop? You've got a cop standing there with her hand on her gun and you believe it's a good idea to grab your gun and threaten to shoot her if she doesn't leave? If you really believe that then you're suspect because that sounds like I'll take things white people believe for 500 Alex.