Mother Beats Her 14-Year-Old Daughter After She Caught Her Smoking And Drinking

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Mother ain't shit! Bcuz she's having trouble parenting, instead of getting it together and seeking counseling & her getting her own self right so she can be a better parent and help her seed live her best life, she gone instead add fuel to the fire by abusing, and humiliating her own seed and posting it online!o_O

Waits for the many buck bama ass negroes, who surely are going to come in this thread claiming she did right, and that's how they were raised and that's how the raise their children.:hmm:

The mom prolly hates the girls father and projects that hate in every facet of the child's rearing!:smh::hmm:

Wake up people!
Happy Pagan Roman Orgy Pedophile Rape Pan day!
:cheers::itsawrap:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Unless there's a strong father figure or any strong male figure in her life to truly tell her drinking Ciroc and smoking weed popping molly with the crew will have you in some type of bad situation, she going to have to learn the long hard way hopefully it won't be fatal.

I don't blame the Mother because obviously talking to her didn't send home the message

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
When will black people lewrn beating your kids ain’t the answer. You could have had the talk with the young lady without all the language beating and camera... then again that’s probably why she acts the way she doesn

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Unless there's a strong father figure or any strong male figure in her life to truly tell her drinking Ciroc and smoking weed popping molly with the crew will have you in some type of bad situation, she going to have to learn the long hard way hopefully it won't be fatal.

I don't blame the Mother because obviously talking to her didn't send home the message
And beating her ain’t going to send that message

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Mother ain't shit! Bcuz she's having trouble parenting, instead of getting it together and seeking counseling & her getting her own self right so she can be a better parent and help her seed live her best life, she gone instead add fuel to the fire by abusing, and humiliating her own seed and posting it online!o_O

Waits for the many buck bama ass negroes, who surely are going to come in this thread claiming she did right, and that's how they were raised and that's how the raise their children.:hmm:

The mom prolly hates the girls father and projects that hate in every facet of the child's rearing!:smh::hmm:

Wake up people!

only thing she did wrong was putting it online

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
And beating her ain’t going to send that message

So what's the answer the mother in the Video said she tells her every day about being the drunk high hoe at the party she didn't take heed, so you do it again let me slap you around a few times and see if that works, I feel her pain I couldn't stand Idol and let my daughter fall into destruction

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wake up people!

I don't know was the mom recording and rectifying the situation,

I didn't really look at the video I was thinkin someone else recorded and uploaded..

if the moms did that, then that has more to do with attention whoring then discipline..

I do agree with ma duke callin the shots and runnin her house her way..

but uploading it online, if she did that shit.. there is no excuse in the universe for that mindless move..

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When will black people lewrn beating your kids ain’t the answer. You could have had the talk with the young lady without all the language beating and camera... then again that’s probably why she acts the way she doesn
As a parent I will tell ya...not every kid is the same. I can't speak for any other parent, but I warn 100 times b4 I give that beating. Maybe you can warn a person too many times, then they feel they can just get away with things.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SO MANY PEOPLE WANT ATTENTION NOWADAYS!!!!!!! It's like a drug! Why would you have to record that and then upload it?!!!!!!!!!

HUNTSVEGAZ

Hip-Hop father
BGOL Investor
SO MANY PEOPLE WANT ATTENTION NOWADAYS!!!!!!! It's like a drug! Why would you have to record that and then upload it?!!!!!!!!!
It is for attention. To let her friends know that she has a mother that gives a damn. And if you care about your 'friend' keep the bullshit away from her.

I'm starting to be OK with parents disciplining (not abuse) their children online. My pops used to say, wherever you show out, that's where I'm gonna get you. I didn't want to be embarrassed so I stopped.

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’ll fuck up her buzz fasho!
Mom needs to turn the camera and keep getting on her ass

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol @ getting beat for smoking
Im sure that anger was for more than just her blowing trees
what a life
she was consuming liqs and smoking both illegal in every state for an underage kid... If she was under the influence in or around the house and law enforcement seen this...you know they could claim child abuse or say shitty parenting for her kid being under the influence under her care...so when you consider those 3 things of course she was angry...than throw in the fact she obviously hard headed being that mother repeatedly told her not to do it

mchammertoeeesss

Rising Star
Registered
Shouldn't have recorded it.
Little girl doesn't realize that she could be dead from
that reckless behavior. Thrown in the ditch somewhere.
Talking isn't working sooo...
But I think the mother is going to jail.
You can't record beating your kid without repercussions.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shouldn't have recorded it.
Little girl doesn't realize that she could be dead from
that reckless behavior. Thrown in the ditch somewhere.
Talking isn't working sooo...
But I think the mother is going to jail.
You can't record beating your kid without repercussions.

yeah, I feel the same way about recording the situation. IMO when you talk until your face turns blue, and you've taken everything they like away (phone, laptop....ect) and gave every type of punishment possible and they insist on still doing the same shit, It's time to use those hands. All kids are different some are more receptive to being talked to than others. The way society Is now kills me, I grew up when all parents use to get In their kids ass when they cut up. They even gave teachers in school permission to beat they kids ass If they acted up in class.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I do not agree with this physical abuse but I doubt the daughter will smoke weed in the house again :dunno:

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
I refuse to watch that video!! I dont get people that post shit on these spy/social media platforms?? People are just getting too damn comfortable with these media sites, but these sites are doing exactly what they were invented to do!!

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Well that shit is not to be taken lightly so moms is just being moms but folks need to stop recording everything.

cceast22

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't agree with it totally specifically putting online. Sometimes kids do things that as a parent make you say wtf. My mother is one of the sweetest individuals on this planet, but I crossed her once as a teenager and she lost her mind. I never did that again.

I believe that I heard the mother say that they have had many conversations about the dangers of drugs and alcohol and I bet the conversations were calm and collected, but the child does it anyway. Maybe she should have taken a moment to calm down, but I get why she was furious.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Well that shit is not to be taken lightly so moms is just being moms but folks need to stop recording everything.

I dont get taking video of everything and then posting it all on social media!!! I guess people dont think, these people wont use your videos and pics against you!!!