Montreal Bachelor Party

Allo

Potential Star
Registered
Me and my dudes are driving from Brooklyn to Montreal tomorrow for my bachelor party weekend, but none of us know anyone or anything up there. I've seen all the different guides and lists, but which strip clubs are worth going to for us brown people? And how easy is it to find trees while we're up there?

clyde

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why'd you choose Montreal? From what I heard. It's a mainly French speaking province.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
If it's just about a pre-wedding road trip, just head to Philly for strip clubs. Or you can rent a room and call some entertainment in. It's just a few hours away from you and you'll find EVERYTHING you're looking for!

Sowada

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Me and my dudes are driving from Brooklyn to Montreal tomorrow for my bachelor party weekend, but none of us know anyone or anything up there. I've seen all the different guides and lists, but which strip clubs are worth going to for us brown people? And how easy is it to find trees while we're up there?

check this link out www.merb.ca. It should provide you with the info you are looking for. :cool:

Sowada

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Why'd you choose Montreal? From what I heard. It's a mainly French speaking province.

Montreal is bilingual. Most of the population there speak english. There isn't many cities in N. America that are as fun as Montreal. :D

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor

Well, like somebody said, Solid Gold can do the trick, avoid down town because of the Jazz festival it will be pretty hectic there for strip clubs.

There is no real "brown peeps" strip clubs, you will find a smattering few black and latina girls here and there...

Amazones usually has a festive vibes also: Cabaret les Amazones 6820 St-Jacques W. (514) 484–8695 - mostly white chicks too

Funny enough the spot I saw the most black chicks, well all the places with more than the regular 2-3 limit are way outside Montreal.

This one had a great number of nice girls and usually keeps a high number of black girls but it's a little drive away from the city:

Bar 10-35

3000, Brunelle
Carignan, Quebec, Canada
J3L 4A7
(450)447-3885

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Drivin up to Montreal next month (from Queens) for a long weekend of bullshit. Any updates?

Any info on bars/lounge scene, strip spots in the city area or places to eat (carribean, steakhouses) is appreciated. Going with 2 of my boys, and we got no def plans other than I know these dudes are gonna want to hit the strip spot...or more. So everything is everything

sportecus

Star
Registered
Come on dude, people don't go to Montreal for strip clubs. You go their to get a taste of Europe without the need to fly across the pond. I swear some you all here are the most uncouth motherfuckers I've ever come across.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
Used to go there before I was 21 to hit the strip clubs because we could get in and drink there all the time. Hop, skip and a jump from Detroit

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drivin up to Montreal next month (from Queens) for a long weekend of bullshit. Any updates?

Any info on bars/lounge scene, strip spots in the city area or places to eat (carribean, steakhouses) is appreciated. Going with 2 of my boys, and we got no def plans other than I know these dudes are gonna want to hit the strip spot...or more. So everything is everything
So how was it?

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
So how was it?

It was aight. Me and my boys probably couldve gotten into more, but we kept it real tame. Only thing that we did that was "worthwhile" (besides eat a lot) was hit up some hole in the wall strip spot of St. Catherines for a tight second.

In hindsight, I wish I would have learned a bit more conversational French before heading up. And if I go again Ill probably go with my wife or a bigger group of homies.

I enjoyed the city itself, though. Would def go again if the opportunity arose. Im a food guy and there were a few places I wish I could have hit up but ran out of time..

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was aight. Me and my boys probably couldve gotten into more, but we kept it real tame. Only thing that we did that was "worthwhile" (besides eat a lot) was hit up some hole in the wall strip spot of St. Catherines for a tight second.

In hindsight, I wish I would have learned a bit more conversational French before heading up. And if I go again Ill probably go with my wife or a bigger group of homies.

I enjoyed the city itself, though. Would def go again if the opportunity arose. Im a food guy and there were a few places I wish I could have hit up but ran out of time..
Thanks bruh.
Me and two of my homies are headed up there in two weeks. We're going to miss the Jazz festival. I'm more interested in the cultural stuff. Thanks again for the insight.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Thanks bruh.
Me and two of my homies are headed up there in two weeks. We're going to miss the Jazz festival. I'm more interested in the cultural stuff. Thanks again for the insight.

Yea man, sorry I dont have more insight. Have a good time though, and let us know how it was for yall..

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

Heading up there for Christmas. Is French super necessary? Or will English suffice?

And what are the food spots? I'm a bit of a foodie myself.

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Heading up there for Christmas. Is French super necessary? Or will English suffice?

Within the downtown area English will be fine for sure, just preface by saying you from USA and don't speak any french.
As far as food goes, there is tons of places and different styles and prices, I could not begin to guess what type of food you enjoy....

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

Yo man sorry for not responding until now. I saw this a while back but forgot...

Off the top of my head, mostly just "normal" small spots, nothin too extravagant. There was this one place we went for steer burgers that was mad good but I cant remember the name for the life of me. Another spot I really wanted to go back to but didnt make it was this chicken spot..:

Coco Rico

o.jpg

Also this bar was down the block from CR...when we passed they was bumpin Wildflower by Ghostface with the front wide open. Looked like a good time:

Tokyo Bar