Monkeypox....the new pandemic......its here....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The lGBQRSTLMOP gang is just all fucked up....from the lip to the balls to the backside the throat and they don't know how,isn't that a mystery.

And their running to the hospital .....

=

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly what I say every time your musty ass comes to smoke my gun...... and its why I got my boot on your dead Messycan moms face.... grinding my heel into it faggot.... you just don't know when to STFU..... oh wait.... I know when you STFU..... when you see this 71 page thread

mods why is he talking about peoples dead mom?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
mods why is he talking about peoples dead mom?
Because you're a trash ass troll that keeps coming back to troll and make threads about me..... Imma keep my boot heel on you and your mom's skull..... faggot.... Imma learn you bitch :yes::yes::yes:
sidebar: throw rocks.... get hit with bricks.... in the grill

:cheers:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nasty ass cacs like the one above this post
:puke:

See like the native Americans all races are effected by cac plagues.. this cac walked into a place with black people and now they might feel the wrath cause of that cacs action.. I told ya that’s what happened with Covid and other shit..keep these euros isolated and away from us..if they die out so be it but don’t take the world under with you

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

People: Why can't we get rid of the pandemic.

Me: Exhibit A

See like the native Americans all races are effected by cac plagues.. this cac walked into a place with black people and now they might feel the wrath cause of that cacs action.. I told ya that’s what happened with Covid and other shit..keep these euros isolated and away from us..if they die out so be it but don’t take the world under with you

People are bitching about all these mask mandates and etc but wont do anything to reduce the cases. It's crazy,how these people can walk around and act like nothing is wrong. Shit like this pisses me off..

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
This is the new airborne AIDS. I saw the disgusting video where the fagmaster got the bumps in his mouth. Nigga, we know exactly what the fuck you was doing to get faggypox all over your throat.

Then the other disgusting video with the bulldagger claiming she got it from work. Yeah, alright you think we fucking stupid? We know you got it from eating faggotfucked pussy, you ugly bitch.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
The Center to hold monkeypox vaccine clinic in Las Vegas

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor