Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
WWE is wack tonight
That shit been wack for years. And from what I see going on tonight, Vince McMahon is about to get a rude awakening from the fans of wrestling. TNA is whipping that ass tonight on showmanship alone. Let's see if Vince is still as deluded as ever with his believing that WWE is untouchable. Everything I've witnessed tonight takes me back to when Nitro was whipping RAW's ass. Same players in place, including Bischoff. And lots of WWE talent jumped to TNA.

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
Man, this AJ Styles/Kurt Angle match is bananas! Ric Flair just walked out to watch it from the arena. Some shit about to go down.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I HAVE NOT HEARD "WE ARE STAYING WITH THIS MATCH LONG AS IT TAKES IN" 10 YEARS

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

LORD THANK YOU FOR TNA ON MONDAY NIGHT :dance::dance:

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
I HAVE NOT HEARD "WE ARE STAYING WITH THIS MATCH LONG AS IT TAKES IN" 10 YEARS

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

LORD THANK YOU FOR TNA ON MONDAY NIGHT :dance::dance:

03.jpg

"I've just been told by the producers at Spike TV that WE ARE STAYING WITH THIS MATCH, UNTIL IT'S CONCLUSION!!!!!!

Vintage Professor Mike Tenay!!!

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
42a85a8472c32.jpg

.... whoops, sorry, wrong thread. this was supposed to go in the "Official Gilbert Arenas: shots fired" thread....

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
YOOOO I DONT THINK THAT WAS PLANNED! REMEMBER BRET SUCKER PUNCHED MCMAHON 12 YEARS AGO :lol: vince kicked the shit outtta bret :lol:

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn that shit felt good switchin' Channel to Channel. Too bad it was for one night.

I felt TNA gave a better show. The only time I watched Raw was to see BRET talk and I missed the first part because TNA timed Hogans entrance right.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
Damn that shit felt good switchin' Channel to Channel. Too bad it was for one night.

I felt TNA gave a better show. The only time I watched Raw was to see BRET talk and I missed the first part because TNA timed Hogans entrance right.

i think tna is now on every monday night

PimpX

Potential Star
Registered
hold up.. jeff hardy in TNA?

:lol: @ hogan ethering jeff jarrett

so how long will it be till its revealed that dixie carter herself is a member of the
NEW nWo lol
carter_dixie.jpg

BCAA2009

Support BGOL
Registered
It won't be the NWO attacking everyone. That's too easy.

It's obvious TNA is pulling out the big guns with everyone jumping ship.

I have a hunch is will be someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin.