newdaynewshyt

Potential Star
Registered
2vdsoyt.gif

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
So is this thread gonna be the Official Monday Night Wars thread? I really wasn't expecting this level of hotness on TV tonight.:eek:

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
she looks like she's prolly a really sweet gal backstage. but shit, I wouldn't fuck Awesome Kong with an elephant dick.
Jacqueline is 45 years old?!!!! :eek:
jacqueline3.jpg

ecab683493a8efa5bda5586b4bf3621d.jpg

Come to think of it, she was fighting dudes ringside when I was a kid. MILF!

And whatever happened to that amazon sistah that Big Poppa Pump was rolling with?
2ykhlpf.jpg

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
Bret Hart facing off vs. Chris Jericho backstage.... whoa...

"as I recall, Chris, you were the one that screamed the loudest in the dungeon..."

*shots fired*

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
Raka Khan put out a restraining order against Kurt Angle claiming he was puttin the beats on her, as they was fuckin IRL. TNA ended up firing her.
:eek::eek:
Wow, I wonder how Awesome Kong felt about all that. They were a tag team in Japan years ago.
khankong.jpg

Rhaka%2BKhan-TNA.jpg

ComicCon_2009_c284.jpg

Bitch is 6'-2"...:eek:

Last edited:

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
WWE is puttin Bret as the 'special guest referee' in they main event tag match. yawn. I can totally write the ending to this show.

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
Hulk Hogan responded to comments made by CM Punk about him this morning on the BJ Shea Morning Experience show in Seattle. You can listen to an MP3 of the interview at this link.

Hogan listened to the comments and said, "Well, you know, it's kind of like the law of attraction. He's probably going to attract more of that negative stuff to his career because, you know, if you're functioning on that level, that's probably what you are going to attract, but at the end of the day, you know, I was selling out Madison Square Garden when that kid was pooping in his diapers, so you know, you're going to see what I'm all about. I'm not there to wrestle. I don't have a contract to wrestle. I'm there to run this company. Make it better, like I said, give the talent a choice. All the talents that are locked in there...I'm sure Vince McMahon is giving CM Punk the big push but paying him crumbs, because I know how that goes, because I'm giving the fans a choice, and the talent a choice and I'm going to prove to this negative guy that he's wrong."

When asked about Punk making a personal attack on Hogan, The Hulkster said, "That's cool. I understand he's surrounded by negative stuff up there and I can see why he's jaded in his opinion. One of the things that I learned a long time ago is that you can't judge anyone. You can't judge a book by it's cover. Some of the craziest looking, weirdest people seem to be the nicest people and the most honest people in the world. I would never judge anyone before I meet them. Some day down the road, CM Punk and I are probably going to work together and I would never judge him under any preconceived notions. I would judge him on the type of person he was when I met him. It's all good, brother. I am vibing so high brother. I am going to reward those who are with me and those who aren't my friends, I am going to win them over and make them my friends."

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/5680.html