EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Vince got Cody getting his ass beat every other week. He still not over Cody trying to build a competing company.
Lolz Cody is the top Babyface in WWE right now. Yeah he's getting his ass kicked but the story of a Babyface overcoming the odds will be better than the story after the Babyface climbed the mountain.

WWE may drag out and run with the "Beat Cody Down" angle for the next year just to make his eventual mountain top moment all the better, because it's all down hill for him after that.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I rank them like this ...

1. Mercedes vs AZM vs Hazuki

2. Mercedes vs Mayu Iwatani

3. Mercedes vs KAIRI

4. Mercedes vs Stephanie Vaquer

5. Mercedes vs Willow Nightingale

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looks like it's a fun game to play. The move animations look smooth and crisp for the most part. The only thing that looks awkward is when you pull an opponent up off the mat to a standing position there's a delay before you do your next move. That whole process needs to be smoother. Also, Aubrey is too slow on the count. That needs to be faster. The health bar is similar to the old All Japan Wrestling game I use to play back in the day so I love that. I love that you can do a suicide dive knocking an opponent against the guardrail and it moves.

More footage!

Last edited: