chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This pandemic has been great to Sasha. She's been killing it during this time. Her level of sexiness has gone through the roof.

Sasha and Bailey have been running all 3 shows. Sasha needs to beat Asuka at Extreme Rules then both of them are 2 Belts Banks/Bailey. They lose the tag titles after Extreme Rules, one blames the other for the loss and its starts their one on one feud to end at Summerslam, title vs title.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
EcTHEMBWsAIikdU

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I think they're reaching on this one. If WWE was under the eagles feet I could see it. New belt is fire. I think it makes the U.S. Champion more legit. It just looks like a big boy belt.
That's a hell of a reach there, LOL
The eagle DOES look similar, but with WWF/WWE having precedent with similar eagle imagery on their titles, it does seem like a stretch...

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
major props but the WWE is traditionally about the Men's HW titles. They cool with giving ppl of color all the secondary belts but how often is a man of color holding the big belt (that isnt Samoan lol)
Exactly. Being the "face of the company" is an entirely different thing. Mark Henry and Booker T are the main ones who should have held it. "But Kofi was champ!" Is always the argument back. Then he got obliterated by Brock and never got another chance. The way you lose your title is very important.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I don't know when his contract is up but I'd be surprised if he were to resign
He's probably making more money than he ever made, and is in the top wrestling organization worldwide.

His girl is signed to WWE and so is his best friend.

We definitely see things different than wrestlers see things career wise, but I would be surprised if he left.

Especially after they devoted a 365 for him.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know when his contract is up but I'd be surprised if he were to resign
Everyone is not meant to be a main event attraction.
Some guys will always be mid-carders, despite being able to do all the flips and moves in the world.
Ricochet falls into that category.
I would actually be surprised if he tried to leave for anywhere else.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

easy WWE logic
be a black wrestler with no personality

Everyone is not meant to be a main event attraction.
Some guys will always be mid-carders, despite being able to do all the flips and moves in the world.
Ricochet falls into that category.
I would actually be surprised if he tried to leave for anywhere else.

i agree to an extent but Riochet should be on tv regularly and should be mid to upper midcard
not everyone is main event material but he has been drastically underutilized (the same can be said over the years about Kofi, Sasha, Lashley, Big E, Apollo Crews, Bianca Belair, Cedric, etc). It took a pandemic for Sasha & Crews to finally get some shine.

hopefully they do right be Keith Lee when his time comes but i am not holding my breath

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So I just home from work and starting up Dynamite and see Cody & Sonny Kiss kicked the show off. Is anyone else skipping through his matches? He could wrestle Omega and I'll still skip it. Dude is doing too much.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I just home from work and starting up Dynamite and see Cody & Sonny Kiss kicked the show off. Is anyone else skipping through his matches? He could wrestle Omega and I'll still skip it. Dude is doing too much.

He's overexposed and none of his title defenses have been spectacular.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My bad I was talking about the homo. I skip fast forward whenever he's on tv. No problem with Cody. All of this is likely leading towards his heel turn.

I liked what they were trying to build with him, Joey Janela and Lance Archer. Problem with Sonny Kiss is the same problem with a lot of AEW's roster, the majority of them are too small. Sonny weighs 180, that TV belt needs to be passed around the smaller talent of AEW.