EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
history has shown wrestling can be very forgiving when it comes to racism
seems like she got fired cause due to unprofessionalism and being difficult to work with

by some accounts the reason why the WWE passed on her
I'm wondering if WWE gives her a chance now. With Charlotte taking time off for surgery and Becky Lynch going off to have a child, they could use a talent like Tessa.

She's a good wrestler, and I could see them bringing her in even with her baggage.

AEW would look like hypocrites if they brought her in considering her racist comments, especially with them banning Hulk and Linda Hogan from ever attending their shows.

Then again Tully Blanchard does work for AEW....

Interested in what her options may be.

Would be hilarious if no one picked her up.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm wondering if WWE gives her a chance now. With Charlotte taking time off for surgery and Becky Lynch going off to have a child, they could use a talent like Tessa.

She's a good wrestler, and I could see them bringing her in even with her baggage.

AEW would look like hypocrites if they brought her in considering her racist comments, especially with them banning Hulk and Linda Hogan from ever attending their shows.

Then again Tully Blanchard does work for AEW....

Interested in what her options may be.

Would be hilarious if no one picked her up.

with her rep and the current climate i dont see any major company bringing her in

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
She has a history and has been called out by several female wrestlers for being racist.
Fuck her.
She might be done wrestling in the United States on a "major" level at this point.
She's going to be wrestling Sexy Star in Mexico

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
between AEW & WWE are there are all the jobbers in Florida black
seems like they all black regardless if they men or women
I thought it was just me.
I have noticed an increase in black wrestlers all of a sudden, now that there are more squash matches on TV.
While a couple of guys have gotten pushes like Apollo, others like Shelton Benjamin are just being used as jobbers.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see Big E breaking out and going on his own, once Woods comes back from injury.

Their gimmick was getting stale as fuck. I got tired of their shucking and jiving.
Yeah the gimmick is stale, but they're making so much money from selling merch.
They all had stale gimmicks before they formed New Day and weren't selling any merch.
They probably want to keep the group together as long as possible so they don't go back to what they were prior to New Day.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

I wondered why Xavier be having her on his show.....

He wants her to do the up, up, down, down.......

maxresdefault-12.jpg

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Jesus Christ...sasha running bare foot in that outfit
i need some Raw after dark action

but where the fuck is Kari Sane?

cant front that double contract signing to open the show was fun as hell

gotta enjoy the rico savo act with Angel and trying to get on the good side of the lady ref

lol at 2 buck chuck. Charly and Selina need to settle this in the ring. maybe a lingerie fight or mud wresting lol

i cant stand Angel's finishing move but appreciate the long form story-telling with their rocky tag-team

nice promo with Ruby & the Iconics...down the rode i wouldnt mind Ruby & Liv taking the belts off Bayley & Sasha

i appreciate the fact Lashley, Crews and MVP getting some tv time but its weird as fuck & so WWE that they put all the black wrestlers in the same program. we havent seen Alexander & Riochet in a month. And they just happen to be chilling with Crews...when Truth shows up backstage. Only ppl missing from that segment were Bianca Belair & the street profits. But Jesus Christ did Riochet make Lashley look like a million bucks

Allestier Black & Murphy should fight forever in any capacity. This has been the best heel run of Seth career. But he need more disciples. Austin Theory was missing...i wonder if got the corona

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
but where the fuck is Kari Sane?

She got fucked up by Nia Jax again.

The first time, she threw her neck first into the turnbuckle. They banned the buckle bomb after that.

Then weeks later, she threw her into the steel steps, bussed her head wide open. Ain't been back since.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
gotta enjoy the rico savo act with Angel and trying to get on the good side of the lady ref

lol at 2 buck chuck. Charly and Selina need to settle this in the ring. maybe a lingerie fight or mud wresting lol

i cant stand Angel's finishing move but appreciate the long form story-telling with their rocky tag-team

nice promo with Ruby & the Iconics...down the rode i wouldnt mind Ruby & Liv taking the belts off Bayley & Sasha
I keep thinking one of these times Zelina going to call Charly out to the ring..

I thought the Iconics were going to face Bayley and Sasha at Summerslam..? figure if the latter two lose the belts thats what will start the feud between them