gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, depending on how much other shit comes out, he may not survive this.
He sounds like your typical lame-ass white boy on the Internet fantasizing about raping black women.

thats the thing that kills me with ppl like him they aint white...
they not done for the cause but they think they get pass cause the are also a minority

living in NJ some of the most consertative MAGA shit you hear comes from our 'brown sisters & brothers'
i wonder if would use that type of language regarding a white women's wrestler? proably not

btw tessa blanchard real lucky she had her time on the summerjam screen before ppl started really being held accountable

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
A move by a comedic wrestler. Joey Ryan is in the same boat as Orange Cassidy, how do you get upset at the move set of a wrestling clown. And I don't use the word clown in disparaging manner, you're supposed to laugh at their wrestling.
Joey Ryan the guy who does a dick flip and who puts a lollipop down his trunks, and then takes the lollipop out of his crotch and sticks it in another man's mouth. Not funny.
Hell I'm still trying to figure out Orange Cassidy's gimmick. He dies goofy shit with his hands in his pocket and he doesn't care. Then someone beats his ass so he gets a match with them but still doesn't care to get revenge as he continues to do the same lackadaisical moves.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
He'll be back for the next Saudi show, whenever it takes place. Watch.
They'll make him an offer he can't refuse.
Yeah, I can't see him retiring without fans being present.

Betting this years this years Survivor Series, or next WrestleMania will be it, if the show goes off with fans in attendance.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

WpdkYn.gif

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tessa Blanchard fired and stripped of Impact! title.
Well damn. We always wandered how they planned to have her defend against dudes..welp, we will always wander

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tessa Blanchard fired and stripped of Impact! title.
I thought she'd get fired for being a racist. She got fired for some dumb shit. I guess its all fitting lol.