chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
WWE is hoping there isn't more to the Matt Riddle thing.... could you imagine.
Riddles wife posted something about it last week. Seems like that may be the only false whistle of the bunch. I'm surprised Valveteen Dream hasn't been fired let.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The Young Bucks deleted their one episode with the Joey Ryan funeral on there.
Young Bucks, and Joey Janella (who came out strongly against Ryan) are probably sweating bullets right now.

If Ryan's behavior was widely known, they knew and kept quiet....

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn. Not saying Sammy is done, but he's got some 'splaining to do.
Yeah, at minimum he's going to have to give a public video apology.
The guy is talented and he's boys with Jericho and Tony Kahn, so his job is probably safe.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These CAC-adjacent dudes just be saying ANYTHING
I mean seriously, he could have easily made the same point without using the word "rape".
We do it all the time on here when talking about Sasha and others.

A lot of these guys were Indy guys not too long ago and thought they could do and say whatever they want to their small audience at the time with no repercussions in the future. Boy, were they wrong.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I mean seriously, he could have easily made the same point without using the word "rape".
We do it all the time on here when talking about Sasha and others.

A lot of these guys were Indy guys not too long ago and thought they could do and say whatever they want to their small audience at the time with no repercussions in the future. Boy, were they wrong.
If AEW were to ever fail, I can't ever see Guevara getting another call to WWE off that "rape" statement.

No way the lockeroom would be cool with that shit.

That shit is wild.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Yeah, at minimum he's going to have to give a public video apology.
The guy is talented and he's boys with Jericho and Tony Kahn, so his job is probably safe.
I like Sammy. I watch his YouTube vlogs and he seems like s good guy and they're grooming him to be A star for A face turn. Bottom line is a lot of these females are just blowing the whistle on workplace shit that they wouldn't pay attention to out in public.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're really comparing a "move" where a guy puts his hands down the front of another man's pants and takes a bump to fart jokes in promos?

A move by a comedic wrestler. Joey Ryan is in the same boat as Orange Cassidy, how do you get upset at the move set of a wrestling clown. And I don't use the word clown in disparaging manner, you're supposed to laugh at their wrestling.