EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

I liked Wyatt but I blame him and WWE for the failure with his character.

His character was cool during the early Wyatt family era, but he just kept losing steam due to shitty storytelling and I don't think he was doing himself any favors.

Hope wherever he ends up (AEW) he gets used better. I'll believe it when I see it though.

He could have been great but the writing and booking killed his career im WWE.

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

aDa6B7K.gif

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
No more FIEND??? DAMN.

They let go Aleister Black, now The Fiend himself? Who's going to be WWE's resident Boogie man now(except the acutal Boogieman)?
Alexa Bliss basically took his gimmick and ran with it. Wyatt was sitting home dealing with mental health issues so there was no reason to keep him signed and paid when he wasn't doing shit.

Will miss him but his Fiend character was ruined too soon when it was sacrificed to Oldberg.

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can't believe this shit....

WWE don't give a fuck this year they just sat here and built a whole match at Mania over his return just for him to disappear again...

I liked Wyatt but I blame him and WWE for the failure with his character.

His character was cool during the early Wyatt family era, but he just kept losing steam due to shitty storytelling and Indont think he was doing himself any favors.

Hope wherever he ends up (AEW) he gets used better. I'll believe when I see it though.

He could have been great but the writing and booking killed his career im WWE.

Yeah WWE got into its own way because the Wyatt Family should've taken over Smackdown.

That was WWE's future right there with The Shield and Wyatt Family. They have nothing to show for that era at all other than Seth and Roman.

I don't even know how much blame I'd put on him. He did the best with whatever route they took him.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
That's fucking insane. The Wyatt's are gone. The Nexus guys are gone.

Bray was constantly giving creative ideas for his character and they kept shutting them down.

The Cena/Bray WM match was over as fuck, even though I didn't get it at first, but that was one of the most creative things they've done in years and that was not Vince's idea. Vince's idea is current day Alexa Bliss, and people hate the shit out of it.

They let go two main eventers in two months, and they're not building anybody up, so shit is about to be even more repetitive on all cylinders. Half of Smackdown last night was recaps and replays of shit that happened on Smackdown that night.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL Investor
AEW should sign Wyatt and make him the new leader of the "Dark Order". What a way to pay homage to his passing friend.

It would only be right.

He has the creativeness to pick up where Brodie left off. The addition of Brodie took them from trying to be a serious group (and failing horribly) to the more lovable loser group they are now. And Bray's Mr. Rogers character could play in to that and while subtly making them more menacing.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW should sign Wyatt and make him the new leader of the "Dark Order". What a way to pay homage to his passing friend.
This would make so much sense and the only hope of making me care about the Dark Order.
Wyatt to AEW seems like a no-brainer.
Bray's in-ring ability is overrated, but his creativity (when done right) is unquestioned.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I can see Bray, Braun, and Eric (Rowan) Redbeard taking over the Dark Order, and recreate it into the Wyatt family, but call it the Windham Family instead....hell they'll add in Bray's brother Bo Dallas too.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp, just as I predicted that Jericho Gage match turned people off and now it looks like they might lose Domino's as a sponsor.

Again, it didn't turn people off. The ratings increased with their match and as far as Dominos is concerned AEW doesn't control what commercials TNT airs. Instead of getting butt hurt Dominos should use the buzz to sell more pizzas.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, it didn't turn people off. The ratings increased with their match and as far as Dominos is concerned AEW doesn't control what commercials TNT airs. Instead of getting butt hurt Dominos should use the buzz to sell more pizzas.
I think he's talking about in that article where it says "Founded in 2019, AEW is trying to challenge wrestling giant WWE for fans and TV viewers. But it’s bloody matches have turned off some fans and critics, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.".

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he's talking about in that article where it says "Founded in 2019, AEW is trying to challenge wrestling giant WWE for fans and TV viewers. But it’s bloody matches have turned off some fans and critics, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.".

Anybody supposedly "turned off" was never a AEW fan in the first place. They've been conditioned by WWE PG nonsense. The ratings reflect differently than this false "turned off" narrative that is getting pushed. Again, AEW has been doing hardcore matches since the beginning. If it was so detrimental to the company they would've been out of business by now but instead they've only gotten hotter. Sorry but I'm just not buying it.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL Investor
As Meltzer would say "plans change".

They had a whole story courting Hangman to be their new leader.

In their last match, the graphic had him as a member of The Dark Order.

Since they lost, they could book it to where Hangman feels so bad for losing, he leaves the group, opening the door for Bray.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Creative freedom and moving towards and eventual union are the goals moving forward. It would be cool to see people get the "entity rights" of their character protected so they can go anywhere and not have to rebrand. The only obstacle is WWE when it comes to rebranding. They need to stop or they will be stopped eventually. Rebranding always seem to fuck the talent over when it comes to streams of income. As far as the most obvious union the talent can join is the stuntman's union it makes sense. The promoters will not be able to hold out forever.