NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I work with an indie promotion here in Florida and have seen them set up the ring. Those rings are very unforgiving. Nothing but wooden boards/planks and about a half inch foam covered in canvas wrapping holding it all together.

Not sure about WWE rings but a fall from that height has to hurt either way.

Shane better inherit the WWE or at least half ownership when Vince dies. He always puts his body at risk.
Trips me out that Shane is the same age now as Vince was when Austin/McMahon began

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
So, what's the story on Jericho & WWE recently?

He'll be on Stone Cold's podcast on the WWE Network/Peacock after WM Night Two.

Austin texted Vince if it would be ok, and he said it would. Austin texted him again like "Are you sure it is okay to have Chris Jericho on my podcast?" and he approved.

It's likely just going to be Jericho talking about his WWE days. He probably won't say anything negative about WWE or mention anything about AEW. I've heard that he only name dropped Sammy Guevara as one of his favorite tag partners.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
He'll be on Stone Cold's podcast on the WWE Network/Peacock after WM Night Two.

Austin texted Vince if it would be ok, and he said it would. Austin texted him again like "Are you sure it is okay to have Chris Jericho on my podcast?" and he approved.

It's likely just going to be Jericho talking about his WWE days. He probably won't say anything negative about WWE or mention anything about AEW. I've heard that he only name dropped Sammy Guevara as one of his favorite tag partners.
It's a good move for all involved.

At this point, WWE isnt really scared of AEW. Unlike a year ago when WWE was signing up talent to ridiculous contracts, now, Vince is probably happy they exist, as it gives his talent a place to land when Vince doesn't want/need to use or pay them.

Basically, go make your money over there, get overpaid and when you're ready, you can come back and get inducted into the WWE HOF.

Reason why Sting, Big Show and Christian were left to leave. There was no way WWE was going to pay those guys what they are making in AEW. Especially if WWE never really planned on using them on TV.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I have a feeling night two won't live up to night one but we will see. Although the Fiend's entrance is supposed to be pretty impressive
Man it's been pouring here in Central Florida all day long. The rain is supposed to let up by showtime but I think the weather may have negative effects on the elaborate entrances they have planned.

Reactions: fu2

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, we need more boobs
If them females gonna wrestle like that....shit....
I have a feeling night two won't live up to night one but we will see. Although the Fiend's entrance is supposed to be pretty impressive
Yeah man I even questioned the card when they did it. I get making night one exciting but IMO, based on how things ended up playing out....they didn't need Lashley vs Drew, Sasha vs Bianca and Bad Bunny's match all on the same night. I see no scenario how they live up to it on night 2 but shit we'll see.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Seeing Bianca Belair get that nice reaction made me think of the reaction Becky Lynch didn't get back when she won her title at Mania.

Kofi winning the WWE championship earlier in the night was when the crowd peaked! That show was so fucking long, the women's triple threat championship main event match didn't even start til after midnight and by then, no one cared anymore, since the crowd had been sitting in an arena for damn near seven hours by that time.

I hope moving forward WWE does a two-night Wrestlemania weekend from now on.

Between Raw and Smackdown, having a mixture of both shows on both nights breaks things up in a good way. Have the Raw Men's and Smackdown Women's Champs on one night, have the Smackdown Men's and Raw Women's Champs on the other.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Seeing Bianca Belair get that nice reaction made me think of the reaction Becky Lynch didn't get back when she won her title at Mania.

Kofi winning the WWE championship earlier in the night was when the crowd peaked! That show was so fucking long, the women's triple threat championship main event match didn't even start til after midnight and by then, no one cared anymore, since the crowd had been sitting in an arena for damn near seven hours by that time.

I hope moving forward WWE does a two-night Wrestlemania weekend from now on.

Between Raw and Smackdown, having a mixture of both shows on both nights breaks things up in a good way. Have the Raw Men's and Smackdown Women's Champs on one night, have the Smackdown Men's and Raw Women's Champs on the other.

been saying this for years and the last 2 years show it can happen
no one wants to stay til Monday 1am for the main event to end on top of the ppl there getting home

my only cavet is that they can afford to throw in an NXT match or 2 espeically if they cant do takeovers on Saturday or Friday of Wrestlemania weekend. Finn vs someone like Cross could've worked since Finn had a run on the main roster and it would help that someone when he gets called up. Bianca, Damien Priest & Ripley all have big weekends and they were all in NXT a year ago

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Khabib’s manager believes a WWE crossover could be in the works.
What could be next for Khabib Nurmagomedov since he is is no longer in the UFC? Right now he has gone into coaching to help create the next stars for the sport through his massive experience in the business.

----------

“Let’s be real, [if] any of these soft steroid freaks wanted to go ahead and have a wrestling match with Khabib and they wanna get beat up for real, they know who they need to call,” Abdelaziz said. “He’ll go there and he’ll smash John Cena’s face. No problem.”

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If them females gonna wrestle like that....shit....

Yeah man I even questioned the card when they did it. I get making night one exciting but IMO, based on how things ended up playing out....they didn't need Lashley vs Drew, Sasha vs Bianca and Bad Bunny's match all on the same night. I see no scenario how they live up to it on night 2 but shit we'll see.
Not to mention the cage match. So you already had the celebrity match, big spot cage match, historic match, feel good moment, surprise moment (most expected drew to win, including me), hell they even did the HOF honors moment, and another feel good moment in Cesaro winning his first singles match.

Nothing really left. Logan Paul will do something I guess (don't care). Maybe Edge/Daniel Bryan have a feel good possible last WrestleMania moment.....and....a Nigerian Drum Match :oops:

I'm going to watch but won't be as invested as last night

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just read they are opening with Fiend vs Orton :oops:

I thought they would at least wait for it to get dark for a good entrance but maybe the weather is throwing everything off

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just read they are opening with Fiend vs Orton :oops:

I thought they would at least wait for it to get dark for a good entrance but maybe the weather is throwing everything off

After 8 in Florida. It'll be and was plenty dark. Great entrance.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not to mention the cage match. So you already had the celebrity match, big spot cage match, historic match, feel good moment, surprise moment (most expected drew to win, including me), hell they even did the HOF honors moment, and another feel good moment in Cesaro winning his first singles match.

Nothing really left. Logan Paul will do something I guess (don't care). Maybe Edge/Daniel Bryan have a feel good possible last WrestleMania moment.....and....a Nigerian Drum Match :oops:

I'm going to watch but won't be as invested as last night
Yep you'r right.

And man they really turned me off with a triple threat match between Roman, Edge and Daniel. Making it a triple threat allows them to be lazy with their booking.

So far this night of Wrestlemania looks like it blew its load last night and hell in the first match.

Its criminal Street Profits not on Wrestlemania.....but I get to see these shitty ass female tags?

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep you'r right.

And man they really turned me off with a triple threat match between Roman, Edge and Daniel. Making it a triple threat allows them to be lazy with their booking.

So far this night of Wrestlemania looks like it blew its load last night and hell in the first match.

Its criminal Street Profits not on Wrestlemania.....but I get to see these shitty ass female tags?
They may have been going for one of these feel good moments, but some fans wouldn't even notice they are related