gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
if WWE was desperate to fill a 3 hour show before what the hell they gonna do now without Drew?
expecting alot Rany Orton & Alexa Bliss promos & Alex Garza don juan segments & R Truth/company running around & an extended Elias segment

shit Ali & Company might get some valuable screentime
maybe Asuka defends the woman's championship (when is the last time she defended it)

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Expect about 4-5 Charlotte segments
A title match that ends in a non-finish
A lot of goofy segments
And the same matches from three weeks ago
Gauntlet matches
Another NXT invasion
God forbid the return of Lars Sullivan or Brock Lesnar
May as well just have Miz cash in the MITB case after he comes up with some silly BS like proposing some battle royal type where Drew doesnt have to be there to defend the title

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
So what's everyone's gripe with the ricochet contract? I'm not into the smaller guys, so I really don't pay much attention to him... Or fast forward through those matches, but I'm always seeing his name come up...

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what's everyone's gripe with the ricochet contract? I'm not into the smaller guys, so I really don't pay much attention to him... Or fast forward through those matches, but I'm always seeing his name come up...

He's one of the best active wrestlers in the world (he has tons of great matches prior to joining WWE) and gets booked like a nobody because Vince is Vince. Not much more to get outside of that.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
He's one of the best active wrestlers in the world (he has tons of great matches prior to joining WWE) and gets booked like a nobody because Vince is Vince. Not much more to get outside of that.
I liked him best when he was Prince Puma in Lucha Underground.

Ricochet is a great talent but he doesn't have mic skills and his in ring storytelling needs work. Yeah all the flips and high flying shit look cool but his matches come off looking more like spot fests than actual professional wrestling matches.

He needs work. He should get a mouthpiece, be turned heel and slightly change his in ring work. That high flying bullshit will only get you so far before it gets old.

If not he'll just be Main Eventing WWE Main Event.....

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked him best when he was Prince Puma in Lucha Underground.

Ricochet is a great talent but he doesn't have mic skills and his in ring storytelling needs work. Yeah all the flips and high flying shit look cool but his matches come off looking more like spot fests than actual professional wrestling matches.

He needs work. He should get a mouthpiece, be turned heel and slightly change his in ring work. That high flying bullshit will only get you so far before it gets old.

If not he'll just be Main Eventing WWE Main Event.....

He needs to go back to NXT or be released. WWE is not a good fit for him. His mic skills are just atrocious and WWE is where you need mic skills. I think a manager just exploits his shortcomings. Although you could pair him with a tag partner that does all the talking

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I don't know how these guys don't break character whenever they do segments with R-Truth. He's hilarious and seriously the funniest guy on WWE.

One of these days they are going to produce an entirely hilarious documentary special on his quips. He's a Hall of Famer off his comedy alone.