XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lacey Evans kept Kayfabe and in turn went full on CAC on Cardi B.....

Cardi B wasn't having it....
That shit was kinda lame, name-dropping Cardi like that and then Lacey (who I like, just without the "Southern Belle" gimmick) went WAY out of her lane talking shit.
Cardi quickly put her in her place.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
That shit was kinda lame, name-dropping Cardi like that and then Lacey (who I like, just without the "Southern Belle" gimmick) went WAY out of her lane talking shit.
Her southern belle Antebellum shit is racist as fuck when you think about it, calling Cardi and others "nasty" was not a good look.

Glad Cardi spoke out.

Lacey might be in the doghouse...Cardi was actually showing WWE love and you know someone higher up saw that and the $$$ opportunities...til Lacey came in and fucked it up.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her southern belle Antebellum shit is racist as fuck when you think about it, calling Cardi and others "nasty" was not a good look.

Glad Cardi spoke out.

Lacey might be in the doghouse...Cardi was actually showing WWE love and you know someone higher up saw that and the $$$ opportunities...til Lacey came in and fucked it up.
To be fair, I'm sure the southern belle gimmick was a Vince idea since he's infatuated with southern stereotypes even though he's from the South himself. Lacey has pretty much dropped the gimmick now. "Nasty" is what she calls everyone, including her own fans.

Yeah, she may be in the doghouse for fucking up a possible deal between WWE and Cardi. Even if you don't like Cardi as a person or her music, she does bring eyeballs wherever she goes.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Say what you will about his "top rope splash", but Snoop's appearance got people talking and eyeballs on the show.
Along with the Bullet Club reunion, AEW is at least creating a buzz meanwhile WWE is dragging out Goldberg's old ass AGAIN.
If this game really has that No Mercy feel, 2K is gonna need to get to work ASAP.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Say what you will about his "top rope splash", but Snoop's appearance got people talking and eyeballs on the show.
Along with the Bullet Club reunion, AEW is at least creating a buzz meanwhile WWE is dragging out Goldberg's old ass AGAIN.

Dog they brought his ass out and I about kicked my TV in!!! It's like Vince didn't learn from Goldberg's old ass trying to lift Undertaker. We're gonna put him in the ring with Drew?!?!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dog they brought his ass out and I about kicked my TV in!!! It's like Vince didn't learn from Goldberg's old ass trying to lift Undertaker. We're gonna put him in the ring with Drew?!?!
Vince is still convinced somehow that Goldberg = ratings. He's still stuck in 1997.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Right, as if almost forcing Undertaker into retirement wasn't bad enough, or even him barely being able to lift Bray and making it look like a regular ass suplex, they want to risk breaking Drew's neck, too?

They better have Drew squash him at RR and have him face Shemaus and Keith Lee at WM in some type of grudge match.

Vince really took a shit and fell back in it with this booking. It really should be Roman destroying Goldberg at WM. The Drew angle on Raw didn't even make sense.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, as if almost forcing Undertaker into retirement wasn't bad enough, or even him barely being able to lift Bray and making it look like a regular ass suplex, they want to risk breaking Drew's neck, too?

They better have Drew squash him at RR and have him face Shemaus and Keith Lee at WM in some type of grudge match.

Vince really took a shit and fell back in it with this booking. It really should be Roman destroying Goldberg at WM. The Drew angle on Raw didn't even make sense.

The only people that Vince fears are people with more money than him And those USA execs have MORE money than him (especially when he keeps trying to make this XFL thing work) and they have not been happy with the ratings for RAW which is supposed to be the A-side.

Goldberg should NOT be on Wrestling TV anymore! Not to put anyone over, hell not even squash matches where he is getting squashed! He was injuring people when he was young by not holding back. Now he is injuring people when he is old cause he thinks he can do shyt he used to do 20+ years ago. The guy is a danger to himself and those he is in the ring with.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gee Terry, I wonder why that is? Lets not even go the using racial slurs to describe the men you don't want your daughter dating. Your son killed a kid and you blamed it on GOD having it out for HIM!

THIS is white privilege! You do some foul, slouch ass shyt and think an apology and hiding away in your mansion everybody should treat you like it never happened.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The only people that Vince fears are people with more money than him And those USA execs have MORE money than him (especially when he keeps trying to make this XFL thing work) and they have not been happy with the ratings for RAW which is supposed to be the A-side.

Goldberg should NOT be on Wrestling TV anymore! Not to put anyone over, hell not even squash matches where he is getting squashed! He was injuring people when he was young by not holding back. Now he is injuring people when he is old cause he thinks he can do shyt he used to do 20+ years ago. The guy is a danger to himself and those he is in the ring with.
Speaking about being a danger too himself he concussed himself in the Taker match by head butting the door before his match. Monday night he had blood on his forehead which means he's too dumb to have learned his lesson.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speaking about being a danger too himself he concussed himself in the Taker match by head butting the door before his match. Monday night he had blood on his forehead which means he's too dumb to have learned his lesson.

EXACTLY!!! He's too stupid to realize the weight of a fire door vs a hollow plywood door

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

rumor has it that they brought Goldberg back because they didnt have anyone else in position to fight McIntyre at the Royal Rumble
thats the problem with the WWE. They have 3 hours every week and arguably the most stacked overall roster in wrestling history. If they cant build stars or legit threats for Drew that's a WWE, Vince & Creative problem. They quick to rely on Legends to fill the gaps. I got a question outside of Cena where the next legends. They better pray Roman doesnt go to Hollywood cause the Flairs, Goldbergs & Hogans aint gonna be around forever.

in 2021 who the fuck tuning into Royal Rumble for Goldberg other than his family & friends

Gee Terry, I wonder why that is? Lets not even go the using racial slurs to describe the men you don't want your daughter dating. Your son killed a kid and you blamed it on GOD having it out for HIM!

THIS is white privilege! You do some foul, slouch ass shyt and think an apology and hiding away in your mansion everybody should treat you like it never happened.

this motherfucker really lives in another world
he got exposed for being a racist and his apology/explanation effectively was don't get caught/watch what you say
i wonder why a younger more diverse lockerroom doesnt fuck with him

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Glad Cardi spoke out.

Lacey should just go with a marine-type gimmick,since she used to be one herself..

Gee Terry, I wonder why that is? Lets not even go the using racial slurs to describe the men you don't want your daughter dating.
Didnt Brooke date some Black dude anyway..?