THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I know these are old but fuck it.

Promise Braxton got the tools needed to be a break out star. I love Indi Hartwell also. Been in love with Keira Hogan and Marti Belle.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man I tried to watch this. Probably the worst wrestling show I've ever watch. Old ass Tommy Dreamer in a "championship" match. The women's gauntlet match was terrible. I don't think woman in there can make it in the WWE. Everybody's ring gear just looked cheaply made. Old ass Ken Shamrock wrestling. First time I saw Willie Mack wrestle. He needs to get in better shape. At least sloppy ass Kassius Ohno wore a shirt in the ring. The last match I watched was some of the women's match. The champ looked out of shape. People were complaining about the audio but I was watching a stream so I didn't notice it.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-is-doing-a-new-version-of-the-nation-of-domination/

The-Nation-Of-Domination.jpg

In early May, WrestlingNews.co exclusively reported that there were plans for MVP to be the manager of a new stable.

The group is starting to come together with Shelton Benjamin officially added on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw.

WWE Hall Of Famer Ron Simmons appeared this week in a backstage segment with MVP and Bobby Lashley. Simmons was there to tell them that “there’s a better way.” In other words, Simmons has seen the error of his ways and he doesn’t want MVP’s crew to go down the same path.

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the plan has been to revive the Nation of Domination, or something similar to the late 90s group.

Meltzer said, “there was an idea. I don’t know if it was dropped [but] originally it was going to be on the show for a revamping of the Nation of Domination and Ron Simmons was going to be part of that angle but they dropped that angle for this show. They may be building to it later [or] they may have dropped it completely. But they had brought him in for that angle so therefore, that’s why he was on television.”

WrestlingNews.co was told that the idea that was pitched was to do something that would be a mix between NOD and the Beat Down Clan stable from Impact Wrestling. MVP and Bobby Lashley were part of the BDC when they worked for Impact.

When the idea for the stable was first pitched a couple of months ago, the idea was for Apollo Crews to turn heel and join MVP.

giphy.gif

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-is-doing-a-new-version-of-the-nation-of-domination/

The-Nation-Of-Domination.jpg

In early May, WrestlingNews.co exclusively reported that there were plans for MVP to be the manager of a new stable.

The group is starting to come together with Shelton Benjamin officially added on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw.

WWE Hall Of Famer Ron Simmons appeared this week in a backstage segment with MVP and Bobby Lashley. Simmons was there to tell them that “there’s a better way.” In other words, Simmons has seen the error of his ways and he doesn’t want MVP’s crew to go down the same path.

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that the plan has been to revive the Nation of Domination, or something similar to the late 90s group.

Meltzer said, “there was an idea. I don’t know if it was dropped [but] originally it was going to be on the show for a revamping of the Nation of Domination and Ron Simmons was going to be part of that angle but they dropped that angle for this show. They may be building to it later [or] they may have dropped it completely. But they had brought him in for that angle so therefore, that’s why he was on television.”

WrestlingNews.co was told that the idea that was pitched was to do something that would be a mix between NOD and the Beat Down Clan stable from Impact Wrestling. MVP and Bobby Lashley were part of the BDC when they worked for Impact.

When the idea for the stable was first pitched a couple of months ago, the idea was for Apollo Crews to turn heel and join MVP.

giphy.gif
Yeah I noticed that when Shelton joined them. Apollo will probably join them have Cedric Alexander turn on Ricochet & Mustafa Ali.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Man I tried to watch this. Probably the worst wrestling show I've ever watch. Old ass Tommy Dreamer in a "championship" match. The women's gauntlet match was terrible. I don't think woman in there can make it in the WWE. Everybody's ring gear just looked cheaply made. Old ass Ken Shamrock wrestling. First time I saw Willie Mack wrestle. He needs to get in better shape. At least sloppy ass Kassius Ohno wore a shirt in the ring. The last match I watched was some of the women's match. The champ looked out of shape. People were complaining about the audio but I was watching a stream so I didn't notice it.
Willie Mack can go. I haven't seen him recently but he's always had the Dad bod. He used to wrestle in Lucha Underground and was doing dives there.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I have no desire to see any of those guys wrestle.
Anderson & Gallows are a legit good tag team. EC3 is reinventing himself. Myers & Slater need to completely reinvent themselves of the jobber stench. Dreamer needs to be off t.v. and in the back producing. Eric Young probably has something to offer.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Anderson & Gallows are a legit good tag team. EC3 is reinventing himself. Myers & Slater need to completely reinvent themselves of the jobber stench. Dreamer needs to be off t.v. and in the back producing. Eric Young probably has something to offer.
I agree...especially with Slater. As a WWE lifer, he has to totally reinvent himself so no one will call him Slater anymore.

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
oh shit NXT main event pulled a Rocky IV

Keith Lee should've thrown in the damn proverbial towel

everyone excepts Djavvoic to get called up but he needs some character work. On the main roster he needs to be someone's muscle or he'll end up in catering

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I watched a YouTube video highlighting the latest episode of Impact, that shit looks so damn weak.

It's like nobody has a personality.

It was literally 5-6 different wrestlers saying "I'm the best wrestler!", and then they each get interrupted by another wrestler, and he's just like "no, you're not!" and then they start fighting.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
I watched a YouTube video highlighting the latest episode of Impact, that shit looks so damn weak.

It's like nobody has a personality.

It was literally 5-6 different wrestlers saying "I'm the best wrestler!", and then they each get interrupted by another wrestler, and he's just like "no, you're not!" and then they start fighting.
AEW was nice tonight

Eddie Kingston showed up

Sammy Guevara is back

Butcher and the Blade vs the Young Bucks was crazy

alot of cool shit tonight..
Yeah aew at times is like that too, but I'm so into the tag team division. It's (aew) growing on me.

Last edited: