chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Nah. Not yet. With him previously having Leukemia him immune system is already compromised. Roman saying fuck that shit and staying home.

Update: Fortunately most have not been sick and WWE is taking people off the card for injuries but Roman still like fuck this
They've recorded a couple weeks of shows ahead. They could just air Raws from the attitude era and keep their ratings up.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Weak as in only a few good workers? And keep in mind she benefited from having a performance center. WWE's womens division was the same before their performance center
Keep in mind the women in AEWs women's division have worked as independent wrestlers in quite a few promotions, so outside of TV presentation experience, there is no reason for their workers to be poor with in ring skills.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep in mind the women in AEWs women's division have worked as independent wrestlers in quite a few promotions, so outside of TV presentation experience, there is no reason for their workers to be poor with in ring skills.

No doubt, but that Performance Center is essentially your job. So after you've been trained at a gym, you're in this facility training 8+ hours a day 5+ days a week of course you get better. Women was at the bottom of the ladder when it's time to get ring time for practicing this craft in general.

You see that difference with the Attitude, Ruthless Aggression and Reality Eras of WWE also the fact that most of the women were models of some kind in the earlier eras.

There is nothing different from Sasha or Kris Starlander except for that Performance Center. AEW shows up to a town and sets that ring up while the rest of the arena gets setup so now you have 14-20 different people vying to practice their match until showtime. That isn't a lot of time to if you're constantly have to wait for the men to get done. Not trying to make this a feminist thing, just there is a clear difference that WWE has a clear upper hand with their Performance Center.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
No doubt, but that Performance Center is essentially your job. So after you've been trained at a gym, you're in this facility training 8+ hours a day 5+ days a week of course you get better. Women was at the bottom of the ladder when it's time to get ring time for practicing this craft in general.

You see that difference with the Attitude, Ruthless Aggression and Reality Eras of WWE also the fact that most of the women were models of some kind in the earlier eras.

There is nothing different from Sasha or Kris Starlander except for that Performance Center. AEW shows up to a town and sets that ring up while the rest of the arena gets setup so now you have 14-20 different people vying to practice their match until showtime. That isn't a lot of time to if you're constantly have to wait for the men to get done. Not trying to make this a feminist thing, just there is a clear difference that WWE has a clear upper hand with their Performance Center.
I agree. WWE has an upper hand in producing Sports Entertainers, where as women who are touring different independent promotions (should) have an upper hand on the wrestling craft.

AEW should have built their own division in a similar way.

WWE = Disney/Marvel
AEW = WB/DC

There are a ton of independent promotions worldwide, and although talent may not always be top notch, where do you think WWE is picking up signings they send to the Performance Center?

The women AEW signed should have been better in ring performers since they made a point of focusing on the women in AEW having experience originally.

Their booking just sucks and the lack of story we can invest in, hasn't done them any favors.

Honestly, I feel like, outside of the last few months, the WWE Women's Division has been the best thing about their product for the last few years.

They get you invested and the in ring work by their top talents (Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Moon, Bayley, Bliss, and even Rousey) kept peoples eyes on their stories.

AEW, instead of trying to compete with a women's division immediately, should have (or plan to) built their "own" homegrown talent, similar to what WWE did with their Performance Center.

AEW has the money to do this AND the facilities in Jacksonville.

They should follow the WWE model if they really want to compete.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Clearly TNT wants their branding all over the product. They already have their logo on the entrance set and the turnbuckles.
This level of branding could be part of the deal they signed.
Lolz show is already called Dynamite!

Surprised the show intro music isn't AC/DC "TNT"

Double Lolz at me responding to "XXXplosive" talking about TNT and Dynamite.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lolz show is already called Dynamite!

Surprised the show intro music isn't AC/DC "TNT"

Double Lolz at me responding to "XXXplosive" talking about TNT and Dynamite.

LOL, that just reminded me I should switch back to my old avatar I haven't used in years.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So uhh.....I was familiar with New Jack. Even saw some of his matches. And I always thought he was crazy. But that nigga makes crazy look sane. He out of there.

That shit he was doing before he got to ECW was classic. :lol:

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unlike in the WWE, the AEW women don't work together on a consistent basis. I think their matches would be much better if they had (like it was mentioned) performance center/practice facility or if they did a small house show circuit. They need someone like a Dutch Mantel (who fixed TNA's Knockouts) or Fit Finley (who oversees the women in WWE). Kenny Omega ain't it.