datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow........

Fuck it add all of the black wrestlers you are burying to Main event. Make Main Event a fourth promotion
Showcasing Black wrestlers

Womens Division
Sasha vs Bianca
Ember vs Naomi
Mia Yim vs Kayden Carter
Mens
Apollo Crews vs Lio Rush
Cedric vs Riccochet
R Truth vs Sheldon Benjamin
Isaiah Scott vs Velveteen Dream
Bobby Lashley vs Mike Lee-Championship
New Day vs Usos - Tag Team Titles

Last edited:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck it add all of the black wrestlers you are burying to Main event. Make Main Event a fourth promotion
Showcasing Black wrestlers

Womens Division
Sasha vs Bianca
Ember vs Naomi
Mia Yim vs Kayden Carter
Mens
Apollo Crews vs Lio Rush
Cedric vs Riccochet
R Truth vs Sheldon Benjamin
Isaiah Scott vs Velveteen Dream
Bobby Lashley vs Mike Lee-Championship
New Day vs Usos - Tag Team Tutkes

*in mcmanhanon voice* listen pal then who would charolotte, becky, brock & moss squash. i gave kofi the belt last year, what do you ppl want? Besides Roman is close enough and what about the Rock

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ryan Bass (@Ry_Bass) Tweeted:
.@CityofTampa and @JaneCastor will meet on Thursday to discuss canceling or postponing "major" events due to #Coronavirus. This weekend's River O'Green fest isn't likely to be canceled.

Uh oh. If Wrestlemania is forced out maybe, just maybe they will move some of the matches to the Raw before mania in Atlanta....which I have excellent seats at.

Other than moving it forward or back a week it would be a nightmare for WWE. They would have to prolong storylines, wait until Tampa or another city give the thumbs up for a huge venue, etc. I'm sure Vince and crew are doing everything possible to convince Tampa to let it go in as usual. Just don't see how that's possible with a worldwide even that has people from 68 countries coming to one location

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Riccochet can do all the flips and moves, but can't cut a promo to save his life.
He has no connection with the fans.
He needs a mouthpiece like a Lio Rush or he'll never get over.
Yeah, I like Ricochet, but outside of his flips and moves, he's pretty boring.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I knew this Originals idea was bullshit once they announced it. Hopefully they take a year off to really make 2K22 a good game.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
He’s somewhat right though. They had nothing for New Day and look at them now. Granted they are a exception to the rule too just like he is.

apples and oranges. black wrestlers can only get over longterm as tag-teams

the new day had to beg and plead to get put togther and WWE stuck with shitty gimicks/angles
they made the best of it and owned

but look how they did kofi against brock
he lost in a minute and never went back to it

its tough to make it in the WWE but its doubly tough if you black...kofi's run last was the exception that proves the rule.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
apples and oranges. black wrestlers can only get over longterm as tag-teams

the new day had to beg and plead to get put togther and WWE stuck with shitty gimicks/angles
they made the best of it and owned

but look how they did kofi against brock
he lost in a minute and never went back to it

its tough to make it in the WWE but its doubly tough if you black...kofi's run last was the exception that proves the rule.

And that's my point, black wrestlers get stuck with stereotypical gimmicks and in lower card hell. While wrestlers are given the cream of the crop. ANYBODY can get over with the Randy Orton gimmick. Don't get me wrong he has put in the work, but you give that to R-Truth and he'd get over.

Kofi lost to Brock in less than a minute. I heard the argument: Well Kofi's body type that type of match would only seem possible. Then why didn't Seth Rollins get beat that quick... TWICE?!?! Ricochet loss in less than a minute, again body type. Why didn't Daniel Bryan lose that quick.

This is why I love Velveteen Dream. GREAT gimmick, he is SUPER over with the casual fan and he is great on the mic. But even some of his matches are pretty one sided.