fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the wrestle heads...today is the official start to Wrestlemania season. Without reading spoilers, who you got final four, winning the two royal rumbles and any surprises?

Women: Final 4: Shayna Bayzler, Charlotte, Sasha, Rhea Ripley. Winner is Shayna Bayzler. Surprise is Naomi. I'm sure Rhea Ripley and Kay Lee Ray will be in it too since it gives WWE a chance to feature their champs on the main stage. They may actually use thos as a chance to show Bianca Belair as strong too since she's at the title match at the upcoming takeover.

Men: Final Four: Drew, Roman, Brock, Randy Orton. Drew McIntyre (they mysteriously turned him into a babyface over the last few weeks. Thinking to setup he said Brock at mania. Surprises: Edge and (fingers crossed) Velveteen Dresm. I'm sure Adam Cole and Walter will be in it too for the same reasons as above.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the wrestle heads...today is the official start to Wrestlemania season. Without reading spoilers, who you got final four, winning the two royal rumbles and any surprises?

Women: Final 4: Shayna Bayzler, Charlotte, Sasha, Rhea Ripley. Winner is Shayna Bayzler. Surprise is Naomi. I'm sure Rhea Ripley and Kay Lee Ray will be in it too since it gives WWE a chance to feature their champs on the main stage. They may actually use thos as a chance to show Bianca Belair as strong too since she's at the title match at the upcoming takeover.

Men: Final Four: Drew, Roman, Brock, Randy Orton. Drew McIntyre (they mysteriously turned him into a babyface over the last few weeks. Thinking to setup he said Brock at mania. Surprises: Edge and (fingers crossed) Velveteen Dresm. I'm sure Adam Cole and Walter will be in it too for the same reasons as above.
I'm going to the Royal Rumble tonight. My guess is Roman wins the Rumble tonight. Edge or CM Punk is a surprise entrance.

Reactions: fu2

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

My picks....

Women's Rumble Final Four:
Flair
Baszler
Brooke (surprise)
Natalya

Baszler eliminates Flair for the win.

Surprise entrants and returns = Molly Holly, Michelle McCool, Nia Jax, Naoimi, Ruby Riott

Men's Royal Rumble Final Four:
Lesnar
Rollins
Reigns
Keith Lee

Keith Lee elimintates Lesnar, but Lee is eliminated by Rollins. Reigns eliminates Rollins, Rollins distracted by Samoa Joe and/or Kevin Owens.

Surprise Entrants and returns = Edge, Keith Lee, Adam Cole (Bay Bay!!)

Reactions: fu2