CaliChampNo.1

Star
Registered
Damn that shit felt good switchin' Channel to Channel. Too bad it was for one night.

I felt TNA gave a better show. The only time I watched Raw was to see BRET talk and I missed the first part because TNA timed Hogans entrance right.

Exactly. Only thing that fucked up iMPACT was all the commercials and shit. Like during the Kurt/AJ match, Tenay was like 'we're gonna stay live until we have a winner!!!!!!!!' and then they went to a commercial. I was like :lol: and :smh: at the same time. Other than those things, I liked iMPACT! more than RAW. And seeing Val Venis play strip poker with The Beautiful People made me :D.

BCAA2009

Support BGOL
Registered
So we have Flair, Val Venis,Jeff Hardy and Orlando Jordan all jump over to TNA.

Vince better keep his wrestlers happy.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Damn I missed this post cause I was at work, but no switching channels for me, I had tna on the slingbox and wwe on justin.tv. TNA definitely won this one.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Dag, I forgot about TNA coming on tonight, I recorded RAW, but watching the shit now, I regret it :smh:

klep

Star
Registered
TNA is where its at they actually have a good female division too(Hamada is sick). Whether people want to admit it AJ Styles > than WWEs whole roster, Then add to it SamoaJoe, My homie Jay lethal, and Curry Man Chris Daniels. They need to pick up Hman Tornado then their cruiser weight division will be on point.

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Bullet Points

TNA
.Hogan coming out to the original nwo music was sick

.Styles vs Angle was great

.Ric Flair pissed away that retirement send off

.Orlando Jordan actually had the crowd groan ( not a good sign )

.That asylum match was crap and jeff blew a potential 300k payday at wrestlemania 26

.There's just something about velvet sky:D

WWE

.Why the hell did they change Bret's music

.Maryse is hot but awkward matter of fact that divas match was hard to watch.

.HHH just refuses to let jericho go over

.Kofi and orton was cool the blocked TIP into the rko was sweet

.Shemus really needs a tan but he got points from me for putting mark cuban through the table

.HBK's line about bret getting what he deserved was a nice touch

.Bret looked really uncomfortable hugging hbk

iamloco724

Support BGOL
Registered
Bullet Points

TNA

.That asylum match was crap and jeff blew a potential 300k payday at wrestlemania 26

the nwo music was not the original it was a very good redone version of it to sound like the original

and flair pissed that all away last month in australia on the hulkamania tour when he fought hogan every night and technically he didnt piss it away in tna yet cause he didnt wrestle but like i said he did it last month

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
TNA is where its at they actually have a good female division too(Hamada is sick). Whether people want to admit it AJ Styles > than WWEs whole roster, Then add to it SamoaJoe, My homie Jay lethal, and Curry Man Chris Daniels. They need to pick up Hman Tornado then their cruiser weight division will be on point.

Is Human Tornado still wrestling? From the stuff I've seen on Youtube he is entertaining and solid in the ring.

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
the nwo music was not the original it was a very good redone version of it to sound like the original

and flair pissed that all away last month in australia on the hulkamania tour when he fought hogan every night and technically he didnt piss it away in tna yet cause he didnt wrestle but like i said he did it last month

That version was on the nwo cd that came out i believe in 96. The more famous one was a new version.

Here's proof
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00000IBHW/?tag=vp314-20

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Curry Man was dropped a while ago.

christopher daniels is curry man ain't he? Oh and they are saying that the masked man who is attacking AJ all the time Is Ken "Miiiiiiiiissssssssssssssterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Kennedy.................Kennedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Most of those guys don't wrestle in the X Division anymore. Tornado, from what I've seen, is okay but what does he add other than more highspots? They have that in spades, especially now that the Young Bucks are there.

Bullet Points

TNA

Orlando Jordan? :angry: That nigga sucked even with Benoit working him.
I don't generally enjoy the asylum matches anyway because they're too hard to see in and the camera switches shots too much and too fast. The one last night was the worst. Bad ending and they got buried by Jeff Hardy, who I doubt is coming to work X-Division matches considering he was main eventing WWE.
I also hope Hall, Waltman, and the Nasty Boys aren't in TNA too long. Maybe for a ppv to put over someone else but TNA cannot rely on these broke down fossils.

Orlando Jordan?? Damn.

WWE

.Why the hell did they change Bret's music

.Maryse is hot but awkward matter of fact that divas match was hard to watch.

.HHH just refuses to let jericho go over

.Kofi and orton was cool the blocked TIP into the rko was sweet

.Shemus really needs a tan but he got points from me for putting mark cuban through the table

.HBK's line about bret getting what he deserved was a nice touch

.Bret looked really uncomfortable hugging hbk

Maryse is horrible and they had her with the even-worse Bellas at the same time TNA was going with Taylor Wilde and Sarita against Awesome Kong and Hamada. Who's idea was that?
When Jerishow lost to DX AGAIN, I just :smh:. How long will this last? HHH doesn't want to work the B show and there is one tag team on Raw and they've killed them (Dibiase and Rhodes). It would be better to have Jericho and Show work both shows than HHH and Michaels make the tag belts more meaningless than they already are.
The Bret segments were good but it wasn't enough to offset the same old, same old for me.

christopher daniels is curry man ain't he? Oh and they are saying that the masked man who is attacking AJ all the time Is Ken "Miiiiiiiiissssssssssssssterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Kennedy.................Kennedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The masked man was Tomko. I don't know if they're going to stay with that or not since Tomko didn't even get on the show.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
So who won the ratings War? :dunno:

Bruh, you this wasn't a ratings war at all. TNA would be very lucky to draw their normal 1.0-1.2. A 0.8 should be considered a success for them. It's more important for them to get people talking about them that normally dismiss them.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Originally Posted by J Storm So who won the ratings War?[/QUOTE said:
Bruh, you this wasn't a ratings war at all. TNA would be very lucky to draw their normal 1.0-1.2. A 0.8 should be considered a success for them. It's more important for them to get people talking about them that normally dismiss them.

24Wrestling.com

-- Word is going around that last night's live 3-hour edition of TNA iMPACT! drew a 1.5 average cable rating for the entire show. At this time, ratings data is not available for the individual hours or quarter hours, but it will be released shortly.

Update: iMPACT averaged 2.2 million viewers over three hours, making it TNA's most-watched show ever. iMPACT peaked with 2.9 million viewers during Hulk Hogan's debut between 9:00-9:15 Eastern, head-to-head with Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels in the ring on WWE RAW.

TNA's previous record number was 1.97 million viewers.

-- WWE RAW did a 3.37. More details on the RAW rating should be out soon.

Elsewhere on television, the college football Fiesta Bowl drew a 7.6 rating.

Not bad TNA....not bad

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Heat On Jeff Jarrett Over Botched iMPACT Segment
Posted on 01.05.10 | TNA News | Send news: News@24Wrestling.com
Last night on TNA Impact, Jeff Jarrett returned to the Impact Zone to address the crowd. He gave a gracious, if not somewhat self-congratulatory, celebration interview for the progress of TNA and his role in it.

Hulk Hogan fired back that Jarrett was talking too much about himself and he didn't want to him reference "I, I, I" again. Hogan came across as having an attitude and perhaps raining on Jarrett's hard-earned parade. It wasn't supposed to come across that way.

Jarrett was supposed to come across as self-absorbed and borderline delusional, but some of the ideas to get him there were edited out by various factions behind the scenes in recent days. Some insider references were removed and Jarrett himself may not have wanted some things that would have stung too much to be talked about, such as pushing himself at the expense of others.

Because Jarrett came up short on some of the items he was supposed to say, he essentially didn't set the pin up properly for Hogan to knock down. So Hogan came across more heelish than intended.

There was recognition behind the scenes that the Hogan-Jarrett did not come across as the creative team originally envisioned and intended, with the heat being put on Jeff Jarrett.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
24Wrestling.com

-- Word is going around that last night's live 3-hour edition of TNA iMPACT! drew a 1.5 average cable rating for the entire show. At this time, ratings data is not available for the individual hours or quarter hours, but it will be released shortly.

Update: iMPACT averaged 2.2 million viewers over three hours, making it TNA's most-watched show ever. iMPACT peaked with 2.9 million viewers during Hulk Hogan's debut between 9:00-9:15 Eastern, head-to-head with Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels in the ring on WWE RAW.

TNA's previous record number was 1.97 million viewers.

-- WWE RAW did a 3.37. More details on the RAW rating should be out soon.

Elsewhere on television, the college football Fiesta Bowl drew a 7.6 rating.

Not bad TNA....not bad

:lol::lol::lol:

Those are telling nummbers...peeps want an alternative :yes::yes:

clayizaiken

Star
Registered

yeah, and Suicide is Frankie "Kaz" Kazarian, who incidentally is going to marry Traci Brooks this coming weekend.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Traci Brooks is really a decent worker. Not even close to the best but she's passable and fills out a Knockout undercard. Plus they could always use her as a manager/valet again.
Now that Angelina Love is back, it's Lacey Von Erich that should be worried, that bitch is horrible. She's replaced Mike and Chris as the worst Von Erich.

She does have big titties,though.:D

CaliChampNo.1

Star
Registered
Jim Cornettes take on TNA vs WWE:

I heard that last night. I have to agree with some of what he said.

"Can you not keep track of your own shit that you write? Fuck all of you, I hope you fucking die!"

"It looked like the writers of SNL said 'we're gonna do a wrestling parody'; maybe this is what RAW looks like now!"

"I'm about to have a stroke!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: