fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't know this happened. I mean, it's inevitable. It's gonna get real interesting after Mania. If shit doesn't hit the fan before then.

And some ass shaking. Because why not.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished watching this week of AEW Dynamite..It was ok....The last match with Darby Allin vs Joe was good and intense!!...Damn, i'm shocked that they took the belt off Darby and put it back on Joe again!!..I wish they kept the belt on Darby cause this title run matches lately was good!!..The Danielson vs Thatcher match was good as well...looks like Danielson is going to fight every week I see..:yes:..

AEW, Please, Please, Please do something about that Women's Division!!..:smh:...It's not good!!..Enough is enough of Jade Cargill being undefeated and having that belt on her!!..They need to take that belt off her and reboot her image..Her matches and image is awful!!...:smh:

Overall, Dynamite this week was ok!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW seriously needs to just hit the reset button on the whole women's division and start all over again.
Shit is embarrassing at this point.
And no, bringing in more Japanese wrestlers ain't gonna fix it.
They seriously need to be retrained.
Wrestlers like Anna Jay, Tay Melo, Red Velvet, Jade, etc need to take excursions to Japan and learn how to work. Stardom or Tokyo Joshi Pro would be the perfect place for them to understand fluidity in movement and move execution. Outside of the core (Deeb, Hayter, Shida, Rosa, Storm, Sakura, Athena, Riho) every other woman in AEW moves like their in quicksand. Their move transitions are so clumsy and the selling is almost non-existent.
Exactly what I want to hear. Hopefully Anna Jay, Skye Blue, Ruby Soho, Red Velvet, The Bunny, Jade and Penelope Ford ALL join you on that excursion. The Nightmare Factory can only teach you so much. If you really want to know how it's done at the highest level you got to go train in Stardom or Tokyo Joshi Pro.

Brothers, I agree with yall!!...Send all the AEW Women wrestlers to Japan so they can learn how to wrestle good and better!!..This don't make no damn sense that The AEW Women's Division is awful!!..Every time their segment comes on Dynamite and Rampage, you have to fast foward the match cause that shit is bad and boring!!.. :smh:

I truly believe that TK doesn't give a fuck about the Women's Division in AEW..He just got them there to say we got women's wrestlers in the company....

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They don't see Sami as being the headliner because the person who faces Roman at WrestleMania is most likely going to be the one who beats him. The person who beats Roman will be a made man and be the face of the company moving forward. That ain't Sami. This is setup for Cody to take the torch from Roman and run with it. If the fans don't like it and boo Cody then he should lean into it and work it to his advantage. Turn heel damnit. He shouldn't make the same mistake he made in AEW.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just finished watching this week of AEW Dynamite..It was ok....The last match with Darby Allin vs Joe was good and intense!!...Damn, i'm shocked that they took the belt off Darby and put it back on Joe again!!..I wish they kept the belt on Darby cause this title run matches lately was good!!..The Danielson vs Thatcher match was good as well...looks like Danielson is going to fight every week I see..:yes:..

AEW, Please, Please, Please do something about that Women's Division!!..:smh:...It's not good!!..Enough is enough of Jade Cargill being undefeated and having that belt on her!!..They need to take that belt off her and reboot her image..Her matches and image is awful!!...:smh:

Overall, Dynamite this week was ok!!
The need to book her against the top tier women and stop hiding them from her

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cody doesn't want to be a heel. Remember when the fans wanted Daniel Bryan and the company fought it, they hijacked every show and PPV til they bent.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The need to book her against the top tier women and stop hiding them from her

Like who??...All the top tier women wrestlers on AEW are Heels like her!!..Like i said, they need to reset the Women's Division and reboot Jade image as well..

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is still very green but she is also in the ring with Green wrestlers as well. She reminds me of a female Lex Luger not a great move set but all power. But I think she would have better looking matches and would learn more going against Thunda Rosa, Toni Storm, and Shida

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're not gonna do that until Jade learns how to wrestle. 50 and 0 and still having dog shit matches. Her match quality has to greatly improve before she gets Shida, Hayter, Deeb. Baker.
She is still very green but she is also in the ring with Green wrestlers as well. She reminds me of a female Lex Luger not a great move set but all power. But I think she would have better looking matches and would learn more going against Thunda Rosa, Toni Storm, and Shida

Like I was saying Brothers, They need to take that damn belt off of her and reboot her image..They should have never put that belt on her(But we know the reason why she got that belt)..She needs to go back and get more work as a wrestler!!..don't make no sense that all of her matches are wack and boring!!..But she still sexy and fine!!..

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Anybody can have a good match if you have one of the top tier women carrying you but that has to be earned. You don't just make those matches for the sake of it. When semi green wrestlers like Skye Blue and Willow get put in spots with the top tier women it's because they've earned it. They've improved their level of work that it's justified them being put in those spots.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
A couple of quick notes/ thoughts

I know they have to keep Roman and Cody separated until after the Chamber, but my God do you ever feel those 3 hours when the Bloodline isn't running in to steal the show.

Speaking of the Bloodline, WWE might have walked themselves into a D. Bryan situation. I think Cody would make a better longterm champion, but Mania season might get sweep up in Sami Uso craziness. Y'all know the international/ beach ball Mania crowd will chant over anything and takeover the show if they don't get the guy they wanted.

If they were smart they'd have Roman main event both nights. He should defend and lose the WWE title to Cody on night one. Night 2 should be saved for conclusion of the Roman, Sami, Jey storyline. Make it Roman defending the universal title against Sami on night two to close the show.

Lastly, I need someone to explain to me how Wyatt can get 5 to 15 minutes a show to do a bunch of spooky nothing, but talented people like Elias can't buy screen time. Wyatt needs an entire production team to make his bullshit look interesting. All Elias needs is his guitar and a mic.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A couple of quick notes/ thoughts

I know they have to keep Roman and Cody separated until after the Chamber, but my God do you ever feel those 3 hours when the Bloodline isn't running in to steal the show.

Speaking of the Bloodline, WWE might have walked themselves into a D. Bryan situation. I think Cody would make a better longterm champion, but Mania season might get sweep up in Sami Uso craziness. Y'all know the international/ beach ball Mania crowd will chant over anything and takeover the show if they don't get the guy they wanted.

If they were smart they'd have Roman main event both nights. He should defend and lose the WWE title to Cody on night one. Night 2 should be saved for conclusion of the Roman, Sami, Jey storyline. Make it Roman defending the universal title against Sami on night two to close the show.

Lastly, I need someone to explain to me how Wyatt can get 5 to 15 minutes a show to do a bunch of spooky nothing, but talented people like Elias can't buy screen time. Wyatt needs an entire production team to make his bullshit look interesting. All Elias needs is his guitar and a mic.
I'm worried about Sami-mania hijacking Cody's push to Wrestlemania as well, but putting the belt on Cody is the better long-term move as you mentioned.
I compare Sami's run right now to Kofia-mania a few years ago and to a lesser extent Danial Bryan before that.
An underdog talent that the fans get behind because they like the guy and feel like he's been underutilized.
However, for both of them the hoopla died down big time once they won the championship at WM.
Wrestling fans are very fickle. Once the underdog is no longer chasing the title, their appeal dies down and fans move on to someone else.

Maybe Roman defends one title against Cody on one night and the other title against Sami on the other night.
Or maybe a tag team match with Roman and Jimmy vs. Sami and Jey