EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
It won't happen but I would love to see it.

Would love to see an updated version of the Winged Eagle. Basically a cross between it and the Attitude Era Big Eagle. Seen concepts online, they look great.

Honestly though, I was a fan of the NXT Europe belt, and wouldn't hate if they took a some inspiration from that to create a new Universal World Championship, if they want to keep the same shape and have continued emphasis on the WWE logo.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Good And Bad of Dynamite ...

The Good

Hangman vs Moxley 3
(Dope match. Moxley seriously needs to stop blading every match.)

Konosuke Takeshita vs. Brian Cage (Takeshita continues to impress. Love his brainbuster. So explosive in the ring. Cage is probably on his way out the door so it makes sense for him to put Takeshita over.)

Bryan Danielson vs. Timothy Thatcher (For those not familiar with Thatcher's work he's like a more vicious version of Zack Saber Jr. Technically sound but more brutal in his approach. Danielson did an excellent job of putting over Thatcher's offense. MJF tired to come out and interfere to help Thatcher but Takeshita stopped him and brawled with him all the way to the back. Danielson ended up beating Thatcher via psycho knee. Renee then says via Tony Khan that MJF will face Takeshita next week in a Eliminator match.)

Samoa Joe vs. Darby Allin (Great match. Surprised TK took the belt off of Darby that quick but Darby had a nice little reign there. I think the idea now is for Wardlow to be the one to take both belts off of Samoa Joe in the future.)

The Bad

The Acclimated/The Gunns segment
(Yawn)

Jungle Boy promo (Meh)

JAS promo
(Supposedly Ricky Starks will have to go through a gauntlet of JAS members before being able to face Chris Jericho. Enough with the gauntlet storylines. Before you face me you got to do this. You got to go through that. Enough already.)

Red Velvet vs. Jade (Do they purposely tell Jade to work in slow motion because there's absolutely nothing explosive to anything she does other than that pump kick. Another sloppy Jade match.)

This show was a mixed bag for me. Four good matches but everything else fell flat.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This gotta be part of a gimmick, right?

AEW seriously needs to just hit the reset button on the whole women's division and start all over again.
Shit is embarrassing at this point.
And no, bringing in more Japanese wrestlers ain't gonna fix it.
They seriously need to be retrained.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Moxley blades so much in matches even the production team doesn't bother to hide it. Enough with the blading. Only do it when it's relevant.
Blood is a part of wrestling but when you do it every match, it loses its importance and shock value.

I wish KO/Sami Uso bled when they were beaten to a pulp by the Bloodline, because it would have added to the stakes and made it more real, and with it being a big event, would have added to the overall presentation.

But Moxley bleeding in every match on regular TV just becomes too predictable and doesn't make it special.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW seriously needs to just hit the reset button on the whole women's division and start all over again.
Shit is embarrassing at this point.
And no, bringing in more Japanese wrestlers ain't gonna fix it.
They seriously need to be retrained.

Wrestlers like Anna Jay, Tay Melo, Red Velvet, Jade, etc need to take excursions to Japan and learn how to work. Stardom or Tokyo Joshi Pro would be the perfect place for them to understand fluidity in movement and move execution. Outside of the core (Deeb, Hayter, Shida, Rosa, Storm, Sakura, Athena, Riho) every other woman in AEW moves like their in quicksand. Their move transitions are so clumsy and the selling is almost non-existent.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:Flair just continues to say dumb shit.

So a person that wins championships predetermined before hand and is the recipient of nepotism is supposed to be bigger than a person that legitimately out worked her competition of actual athletes for over a decade???

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Asuka with her Kana gimmick. Crowd came alive.
Remember when Asuka and Alexa was teaming an fighting Damage Control with Bianca Belair. They should have had Uncle Howdy stalking Alexis and trying to get her back in the fold instead of Alexa Bliss the messaging is what converted Asuka into Kana or her new form. This way Alexa can stay as Bliss and Asuka can resurge as a new character with some sort of backstory and she can revert back if needed.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Damn, R.I.P. to Leaping Lanny Poffo/The Genius. He was a great storyteller in all the shoot interviews I've seen him. Lolz I remember he was pissed at some wrestler at an indie show and started slapping dude in the locker room only to be taken down and almost get his arm broken...

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly what I want to hear. Hopefully Anna Jay, Skye Blue, Ruby Soho, Red Velvet, The Bunny, Jade and Penelope Ford ALL join you on that excursion. The Nightmare Factory can only teach you so much. If you really want to know how it's done at the highest level you got to go train in Stardom or Tokyo Joshi Pro.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My ratings would go ...

Men's Royal Rumble:
3 and 1/2 stars

Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight:
2 stars

Bianca Belair vs Alexa Bliss:
2 stars

Womens Royal Rumble:
4 stars