Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE clearly dropped the ball with Sting. He's 63 years old and leaping off shit!!!! The match with Taker could've happened but the fumbled it.

AEW utilizes Sting in spurts though. They put him in tags or trios matches as a way to conserve his energy. I don't think he could go long in a singles match before burning out. It's a smart way to use him.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty much!

I tuned into the PPV and had it in the background on my tablet with the sound off.
From what I saw, it looked like a decent PPV. It's a shame the injury bug bit right before the PPV or there could have been more big-name matches.
Plenty of time devoted to each match and the fans there seemed to be really into it (which I knew would be the case).
One thing I've always liked about AEW, is that they give their fans their money's worth at the PPVs.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WWE clearly dropped the ball with Sting. He's 63 years old and leaping off shit!!!! The match with Taker could've happened but the fumbled it.
LOL, Sting vs. Undertaker is a match no one would want to see right now other than morbid curiosity. Sting can't go in the ring anymore.
He's pretty much just resorting to doing gimmicky stuff now like leaping off high places.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I missed all of last night's show. Had it playing in the background but had slight COVID-19 symptoms (tested positive) last night, so wasn't really invested in it, due to fatigue.

Glad to see Cesaro/Claudio get his shot. Hopefully AEW uses him right, unlike the other WWE guys.

Saw Cole looked concussed....probably should put on some (neck) muscle.

I'm feeling better today and will check out highlights. I still have no connection to NJPW nor their talent....but will give it a shot.

Keep the resident "WWE Mark" in your thoughts. One.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I missed all of last night's show. Had it playing in the background but had slight COVID-19 symptoms (tested positive) last night, so wasn't really invested in it, due to fatigue.

Glad to see Cesaro/Claudio get his shot. Hopefully AEW uses him right, unlike the other WWE guys.

I'm feeling better today and will check out highlights. I still have no connection to NJPW nor their talent....but will give it a shot.

Get well fam. I went through Covid In 2020. Took me two weeks to completely recover. Despite not having a connection to NJPW talent I think you'll find yourself surprised by how good the show was.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

Get better soon captain

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Get well fam. I went through Covid In 2020. Took me two weeks to completely recover. Despite not having a connection to NJPW talent I think you'll find yourself surprised by how good the show was.
Get better soon captain
Thank you bruhs. I feel fine, except for a little fatigue. Glad I'm vaccinated and boosted. Drinking lots of water and quarantining myself from my wife and kids.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Get well my BGOL Brother!!..

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it was..PAC is one of their Day Ones at AEW..Glad they put the belt on him...I'm a fan of PAC on AEW!!..

Also, Miro had The AEW TNT Title Belt...It was time to put a belt on someone new at AEW..Glad it was PAC!!
I fookin love PAC. guy is athletic and moves well. He long deserved it. I been mad since they gave Enzo the belt over here. Lol. I be bitter

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered

Eat those Smurf berries and get well Gargamel...

All love bruh...