c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Liv had her run with the title a couple of years ago when her legion of fans demanded it and her run was AWFUL.
She's not main event material.
I'm guessing Becky is taking time off right now so she's out of the picture.
Charlotte is still injured.
Maybe Nia Jax gets a run with the title until Rhea returns.
That or you bring Bianca Belair back to RAW in the draft and have her win.
You could have Damage Control move over to Raw since the thing with Bayley is wrapped up.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Looks like they'll be putting one of the belts on her right out the gate. Coming in she's already better than anyone in NXT. Let her stay in NXT for three months then bring her up to the main roster.

Damn near wish they'd just skip NXT and have her jump to raw and have her get the belt there since rhea is out. she's way more talented than the other options, God forbid we have to deal with a liv Morgan title run.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Looks like they'll be putting one of the belts on her right out the gate. Coming in she's already better than anyone in NXT. Let her stay in NXT for three months then bring her up to the main roster.

Damn near wish they'd just skip NXT and have her jump to raw and have her get the belt there since rhea is out. she's way more talented than the other options, God forbid we have to deal with a liv Morgan title run.
At the same time as a person who enjoys NXT over the main brands it's gonna be great to see her there and she's going to fit right in. Definitely excited for this one!

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I mentioned this before but they need to introduce a women's midcard title for some of the smaller girls.

Some of these women are small as fuck and just look ridiculous if you put them in there with some of the larger women on the roster. Liv, Katana (whatever the fuck her name is), Alexa Bliss, etc... all should not be in the ring battling it out with Nia, Bianca, Rhea and others.
They just did this in NXT with the Women's North American Championship, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. The NXT thing might be a test run.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs NXT in order to get exposure to an American audience. Believe it or not, a lot of wrestling fans have no clue who she is.
Just having in-ring talent doesn't automatically get you to the main roster.
And she'll probably need more than 3 months in order for American fans to really get to know her.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
She needs NXT in order to get exposure to an American audience. Believe it or not, a lot of wrestling fans have no clue who she is.
Just having in-ring talent doesn't automatically get you to the main roster.
And she'll probably need more than 3 months in order for American fans to really get to know her.
You're 100% right, I'm so broken up about Mami that I asked the WWE to treat her debit like Tony Klown would. Lol