Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I heard the Tony Khan interview on Stone Cold's podcast and what I gathered from it is when the TV show starts they're gonna feature a lot of tag team wrestling from men/women with singles matches mixed in here and there. This way they can feature a lot of their stars on TV without anyone feeling neglected or wasted. It also fills a lot of TV time and can keep things fresh from week to week. The only question mark I have at this point is how long the matches will be because now you're dealing with commercials.

The first AEW tag team champions should be the Lucha Bros. Don't put the belts on the Young Bucks to start out. Have the Bucks wait a while. I'm interested to see what "Private Party" and "Dark Order" bring to the table.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
I heard the Tony Khan interview on Stone Cold's podcast and what I gathered from it is when the TV show starts they're gonna feature a lot of tag team wrestling from men/women with singles matches mixed in here and there. This way they can feature a lot of their stars on TV without anyone feeling neglected or wasted. It also fills a lot of TV time and can keep things fresh from week to week. The only question mark I have at this point is how long the matches will be because now you're dealing with commercials.

The first AEW tag team champions should be the Lucha Bros. Don't put the belts on the Young Bucks to start out. Have the Bucks wait a while. I'm interested to see what "Private Party" and "Dark Order" bring to the table.
Same here.

The AEW show will be a 2 hour show moving in various locations and not stationed in one place like TNA/Impact

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator