THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Back to the past. This version of Junkyard Dog is what made him a legend in Louisiana(won state athlete of the year as a wrassler beat out Archie Manning:eek2:), Oklahoma, and Mississippi which made up Bill Watt's territory Mid South. They would also do shows in Texas and Arkansas as well. Look at how JYD was in great condition. Imagine if he went to the WWF looking like that he would have a much better run and most likely an I-C title run.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
They fucked up Asuka royally, but she was missing a huge part of what separates good wrestlers from great wrestlers; the ability to talk,

She couldn’t sell a match whatsoever.

Don’t hate that she lost to Charlotte, as it makes the Women’s triple threat more interesting in my opinion. Title vs title (for Flair and Rousey) or Becky walks away as the undisputed Universal Women’s Champion.....

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
they gave her the belt then did absolutely nothing with her
her whole storyline revolved around Deville & Rose

i swear if you arent a white wrestler and you sign with the WWE go in knowing you are signing a deal with the devil
you'll get paid and work for the biggest company in the world but you'll be treated like a second class citizen

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
they gave her the belt then did absolutely nothing with her
her whole storyline revolved around Deville & Rose

i swear if you arent a white wrestler and you sign with the WWE go in knowing you are signing a deal with the devil
you'll get paid and work for the biggest company in the world but you'll be treated like a second class citizen
Shinske & Auska need to bounce after their contracts are up. Kenny Omega has worked with both of them. Maybe he can talked them into going to AEW.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
just canceled my WWE subscription
reason
other - frustrated with the representation of characters of color on wwe programming

i canceled a while back when they were doing Sasha dirty but got it back for summer slam...at only 9.99 its one of those things you pay for and forget
but too often they remind not to give em my money

i'll be good through wrestlmania weekend but i can use a little break