chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Is it me or is this whole Leukemia thing seem like a angle? Dude is gone for like 3 months. Supposedly gone to treat his cancer but also films a movie, but keeps his size.
I really haven't noticed but posters on Reddit said they saw a difference in his size. Meltzer said he took the chemo pills. I don't know and I'm not gonna doubt the mans health.

curry_stain

Star
BGOL Investor
WlyLdem.jpg

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was it me or did Vinces dialog sound like he was referring to slaves? He threw that "buck" line a little too freely.

Also that dialog also proves that someone from WWE is lurking and or hiding behind a username here on BGOL!

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Was it me or did Vinces dialog sound like he was referring to slaves? He threw that "buck" line a little too freely.

Also that dialog also proves that someone from WWE is lurking and or hiding behind a username here on BGOL!

anyone that isnt team maga recognizes wwe history with black wrestlers
suprised they walked that close to the ege if i recall kofi said ppl like me dont get oppurunties

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered

:giggle:I know catering is crowded than a mug with all of the people they're not using on T.V. (I don't think Main Event counts).

Both the tag divisions should just have one team holding the belts and competing on both shows. There's only so many times I can watch The Revival vs. Roode & Gable before I'll get bored.

Speaking of which does anyone know where I can watch Raw & Smackdown live...on the low? Asking for a friend.

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
:giggle:I know catering is crowded than a mug with all of the people they're not using on T.V. (I don't think Main Event counts).

Both the tag divisions should just have one team holding the belts and competing on both shows. There's only so many times I can watch The Revival vs. Roode & Gable before I'll get bored.

Speaking of which does anyone know where I can watch Raw & Smackdown live...on the low? Asking for a friend.
http://watchkobestreams.info/wwe2.php

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
After Mania WWE is rumored to start moving talent down to NXT. Don't know a Pay cut comes along with the move down but I doubt it.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Miz just delivered a great promo. Aside from Kofi, dude really is WWE's most underrated talent.

Still wish we had Bryan vs Miz as a WrestleMania match, but I'm happy (if) Kofi gets his chance...