gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

when the dream gets called up and if gets the Apollo Crews/R Truth/Sasha Banks treatment we know for a fact vince is KKK
the Dream is everything Vince would want in black wrestler but he black

he young
he has the right size
he good on the mic
he is charastmic
he took a shitty gimick and made chick salad
he over as FUCK
he a lifelong fan
he is a relative homegrown talent

what is he missing other than being white?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when the dream gets called up and if gets the Apollo Crews/R Truth/Sasha Banks treatment we know for a fact vince is KKK
the Dream is everything Vince would want in black wrestler but he black

he young
he has the right size
he good on the mic
he is charastmic
he took a shitty gimick and made chick salad
he over as FUCK
he a lifelong fan
he is a relative homegrown talent

what is he missing other than being white?

And they'll fcuk it up! His gimmick is too much like Rick Rude so Vince will use that to bury him. He'll get very little mic time, the writers that write for him will be interns or they'll lackadaisical write storylines for him and put him in a feud with another buried wrestler like Andrade Almas that comes on the opening of PPV's and the promos will be short if non-existent.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dream is similar to Rick Rude but he's also different. Rude was a vain egotistical, womanizing ladies man. Dream is more like Gold Dust combined with Prince if that makes any sense.

Similar enough that once again Vince fcuks him up!

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Can't find the post on Reddit but NJPW
won't be having a working relationship with AEW. This is probably why.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
not if he makes it to the WWE
Some wrestlers dream is to make it to WWE regardless of their position. Take Zack Ryder for instance. He's never going to ask for release despite he could be a world champion somewhere else. Zack has his dream job. Brennan went from the NFL to working in Booker T's promotion. It comes down to possibly being a top guy in TNA or ROH for decent pay or be a midcarder in WWE for great pay.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
What were some the criticisms of mean gene okerlund? I noticed he said that in his hall of fame induction .. Just curious

Also, who is the girl announcing on raw, this is terrible!

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
The WWE announce team is damn near unbearable. Michael Cole is lame, but goodness, Graves and Young just sound forced, to the point I want to mute it or see if I can change the audio source and listen to the Spanish announce team.

Damn I miss Coach and Booker T.

Last edited: