MKBHD 16million subs 2009-2023

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I always found the black Youtubers that have huge crossover appeal, making bank are suspect. They may be engaging in racial cannibalism trying to undermine somebody else in the black community or steering us towards behaviors that are not good. They are almost always dating interracially.

I actually prefer the ones that whites don't watch and aren't heavily promoted to us.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is one guy almost like MKBHD that turned his Youtube channel into selling products for assembly, convert ICE cars into EV, they started messing with him to let him know such as payment cutoffs. I suspect this is what MKBHD doesn't do this even though it makes logical sense with that many views. You are only allowed to promote their products and cheerlead, fuck that.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ddeaacfdad771a0e.jpg

DWnLHsTW4AA2Al_.jpg
Bitch look like Rocky Balboa.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Im glad to see this brotha shining.

Its a shame that Black women on social media used to laugh at him, now they're all kicking themselves in the ass $$$$$$$$

Success is the sweetest revenge :yes:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Until this BLACK nigga hires BLACKS, fuck him.

I'm not going to say fuck him, but I agree with your overall sentiment. I'll throw Rich Rebuild in the same lane.

I get you may have grown up other whites and therefore may have more white friends/associates, but at this stage in his career it's hard for me to believe you haven't come across one qualified black candidate that can join your team. To be fair, maybe both do and the people are behind the scenes.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
I always found the black Youtubers that have huge crossover appeal, making bank are suspect. They may be engaging in racial cannibalism trying to undermine somebody else in the black community or steering us towards behaviors that are not good. They are almost always dating interracially.

I actually prefer the ones that whites don't watch and aren't heavily promoted to us.
I Knew when I named My show the Black Factor I would never cross over. In fact i cant even get Black people to support:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is it. I refuse to believe he couldn’t get a single Black person in the NYC area. He wants it this way :smh:

xte32nahd5c71.jpg
Didn’t he say he plays lacrosse? Who did you expect to see as is friends

lacrosse
This is it. I refuse to believe he couldn’t get a single Black person in the NYC area. He wants it this way :smh:
Didn’t he say he plays lacrosse? Who did you expect to see as is friends

lacrosse

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who did you expect to see as is friends
Those aren't his friends. They are his employees, he literally puts out hiring posts... in an area as diverse as NYC metro, if your staff is this white, you want it that way. No different than these tech companies who pretend there are no Black people who are "qualified" to work there.

He couldn't find any Black people in the area that can use FCPX? None can use a camera? Interested in tech? Maybe no one Black applied :rolleyes:

Personally, I hate brothas who "make it" and then don't give other Black people an opportunity. Simple as that.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those aren't his friends. They are his employees, he literally puts out hiring posts... in an area as diverse as NYC metro, if your staff is this white, you want it that way. No different than these tech companies who pretend there are no Black people who are "qualified" to work there.

He couldn't find any Black people in the area that can use FCPX? None can use a camera? Interested in tech? Maybe no one Black applied :rolleyes:

Personally, I hate brothas who "make it" and then don't give other Black people an opportunity. Simple as that.
Maybe you don't know the whole story behind who he chooses to hire.