Mitch McConnell has some health issues.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
This dude talking about his health is fine.

Yo... This nigga could do a live Zoom call right now and be BGOL certified. McConnell is one of the pastiest crackas that even lived. This CAC doesn't even have lips! But he could legit do a live Zoom call and show his hands and everyone would be like ... Mitch posted his hands.. he's legit...just a coon... but he's healthy?

This nigga probably "Sunken-Placed" Hermain Caine. Anyone actually see Hermain Caine after they said he got "covid"? Nigga still tweeting too!??? We see you, Mitch!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
It looks like a nurse or phlebotomist blew a vein in his hand while trying to stick him for an IV. That seems to be internal bleeding. It had happened to my wife a couple of times.
This muhfucka certainly has SOMETHING going on with his health. I'll bet he's just trying to hold out as long as possible to hang on to that seat against his challenger. If he succeeds, then he'll probably retire and the GOP appoints the seat to another deplorable.

trapture

Rising Star
Registered
JRGs.gif

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yo I think homeboy may expire in a few months for his age and that skin condition it doesn’t look good. But do I care nope.......I hope he burns in hell. Karma is going to be very busy this Election cycle.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
They being unusually quiet about this.

Dude is already old as dirt, getting a concussion at his age ain’t good.

And Mitch right now is the dude keeping the Senate GOP in check, if he drops dead, it’s possible all hell might break loose with all them MAGA nuts trying to take his position as Minority Leader.

McConnell’s hospitalization raises questions for GOP’s future