Gals from Turkey getting down to some west coast music…. The one in the Grey wanted all the smoke lmao

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her name is Yesilli Kiz'dan
OO-kay.
taking-notes-writing-down.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Middle eastern Palestinian and that region are beautiful af and have amazing bodies.

Im kidding but I understand why they want their women hidden to try to limit the ppl trying to holla at em

They happen to love me which is not the best thing if you got a broad

Fam, they're seductive as fuck, and I don't even know if they mean to be. It's subtle but that shit drives me nuts.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If you have stamina, I suggest that everyone smash Indian chicks. Hours long fucking was in store for me on many occasions. American Indian, not so much. Caribbean Indian, they get it in also.
the best looking chick I saw well in Trinidad was one

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Middle eastern Palestinian and that region are beautiful af and have amazing bodies.

Im kidding but I understand why they want their women hidden to try to limit the ppl trying to holla at em

They happen to love me which is not the best thing if you got a broad
You pound as many of those bitches honey holes out like veal meat Bills. It's the only way. DON'T LET UP ON NOT NEAR A HOE!!! :thumbsup:

8RWNsU.jpg

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still don't know how I made it back from Palestine without being married. Some of the finest women I ever saw were in Ramallah and Jerusalem. I definitely would've taken shahada and been married if that grey shirt jawn was there and checking. I'd be typing this shit from the West Bank. I can't wait to go back after this covid shit is done. IF this covid shit is ever done.
Really!!! That's very interesting!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If we talking about others don’t sleep on Bangladesh females.. the several I met were thick ass fuck and could pass for latin( Dominican specifically).. I use to smash 1 teenage yrs.. there’s 1 around my way that has the body naturally made for fucking all natural pure thickness no stomach