Mexican Speaks His Honest Feeling On Black People!!!!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgP2IrNLF80&feature=related

I was stumbling accross Youtube Videos of how some black people were talking about the illegal immigration issue and how we and them are the same. I then looked and browsed through a video about how this Latino wanted to let his feelings become know that they are better and they don't want anything to do with black people.

What's funny to me is that many black people's views are positive of them but they don't want anything to do with you. HMMMM.....Interesting. :smh::smh::smh: These people got as much hate as white people do. This person is straight out letting you know they don't like you.

Damn, black folks will never get it about these people. Black folks are on their own. I personally don't think all of them are bad, just most of them. Asians and whites, too, hold racist beliefs as well. I am all for getting rid of legal and illegal immigrants. I don't like none of them ungrateful mofos. I am gonna post it whether you like it or not. :puke::puke:

The white man aint our only enemy. :puke::puke::puke::puke:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Man that vid made me laugh more than anything. Fuck'em they are going to find out the hard way how white folks really hate their asses. Ass kissing only leads to a face full of shit.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dunno, Cali Mexicans must be different, I've been in SA for 3 years now and honestly I haven't had any problems. The majority of the people I hang out with are Mexican and it's always a chill(if not goofy) atmosphere. :dunno:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I dunno, Cali Mexicans must be different, I've been in SA for 3 years now and honestly I haven't had any problems. The majority of the people I hang out with are Mexican and it's always a chill(if not goofy) atmosphere. :dunno:

One thing I've noticed about the Mexicans in Texas from the time I've spent in San Antonio, is that Blacks and Mexicans get along because Mexicans always where a buffer between the Black and White communities.

haitian1

Star
Registered
:lol: damn I know alot of Cubans,Dominicans and Puerto Ricans that would disagree with what that Mixican said hum I wonder what happend to all the black slaves that were in south America were did they all go?:lol::lol::lol: dumb ass California Mixican

Perplex

Star
Registered
:lol: damn I know alot of Cubans,Dominicans and Porto Reacans that would disagray with what that Mixican said hum I wonder what happend to all the black slaves that were in south America were did they all go?:lol::lol::lol: dumb ass Mixican

u sir, should never call anybody dumb

pawglova

Potential Star
Registered
wow

why do people generalize a race?

do all black people act the same

do all white people act the same

do all latinos act the same

do all asians act the same

???????????????????

NO!!! so what the fuck???

Fiya Ant

Rising Star
Registered
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/4vEUGFCn6_Y&hl=en&fs=1[/FLASH]

Case close.. Watch the vid @ 3:30

Also, look up Vicente Guerrero.. He was the first black president of an
AMerican country..

concepts25

Star
Registered
You Got Ninjas In Bgol Saying The Same Shit About Mexicans

co-sign and this dude doesn't speak for all mexicans. I'm sure alot of them feel this way but alot of them are uneducated just like alot of black people. You have to take what a person who can't see past their front porch with a grain of salt. Instead of sitting on a message board spitting bigotry why don't some of you go out and have some interactions with the mexican community maybe then everybody will finally get it in their mind that people are people and all the rest of this stuff is bullshit. ya'll ain't hearing me though you would rather just hate.

Big Preme

Star
Registered
Wow, there are racist Mexicans huh?

5znpqb.jpg

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Pussy ass Megatron X still salty cause a Puerto Rican chick blew off his lame game in church.

salt-773845.jpg

6a00d4142efd3f3c7f00d414332aab3c7f-500pi

Still mad, PUSSY?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fail.jpg

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/4vEUGFCn6_Y&hl=en&fs=1[/FLASH]

Case close.. Watch the vid @ 3:30

Also, look up Vicente Guerrero.. He was the first black president of an
AMerican country..

Fiya Ant, GREAT VIDEO find. I will be ordering that book THIS month, no lie. I am building a slow but steady African collection of history books.:yes:

Now to the REAL matter at hand.:hmm:

First of all, I will give props to the hot azz beat on the track.

Ok, now that we are done with social graces, this Mexican is obviously out of his rabbit azz mind. Numbers don't lie but people do. Some of the numbers presented may be factual.

At the end of the day more violent crime, drug use and public assistance is used by whites when it is all said and done. Hispanics feel good because they are finally getting a look over here in the states and it much easier to "pass", IMO, like some of our ancestors back in the day. A portion of them are included in the "white" numbers. Let us not get it twisted.

There is no better and best. There is the fact that if you bleed blood your ancestry comes from one place and one place only. What is so funny is that slavery BEGAN in South America, held steady in Central America (including Mexico) and F*CKING flourished in North America.:angry:

I cannot get mad though. I learned the majority of what I learned about Africa and its descendants in my late twenties and I grew up VERY aware. That just lets me know how bad Europeans have poisoned the minds of EVERYONE in Africa's role on the advancement of people on this globe.

UN-F*CKING-BELIEVABLE!

That's my wooden nickel.

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck it...if you don't like me because of my skin. Fuck You! Just because you fell out of a black, white, or hispanic pussy, does not make you better than the next man.

dasureshot

Star
Registered
This is just one clown. There are a bunch of people that don't like black people (some are black) and there are alot of black people that don't like mexicans/hispanics. Not all of their/our views are positive of them. It is part of life however. I'm not going to allow any ONE person to tell me how all hispanics feel about black people or me.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Pussy ass Megatron X still salty cause a Puerto Rican chick blew off his lame game in church.

salt-773845.jpg

6a00d4142efd3f3c7f00d414332aab3c7f-500pi

Still mad, PUSSY?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fail.jpg

dale Mayberry, you're the biggest cornball on BGOL. You say the same shit constantly when I post. The PR, church shit is played, man, think of something else. What's this shit about some PR bitch blowing me off in church anyway? Where did you get this from?

I don't go to church to get blown off, that's a sin. I do that shit with a chick in the bedroom. Maybe that's in you corrupted imagination. Besides, black females look better than Latin and white women.

I call shit on what it is. I said I did not think all of them were the same but most were. I call Asians and whites. I call out these no good niggas as well, I don't discriminate. I just feel that if black people need to move forward against the devil we got to shake ourselves of no good niggas, most Latinos and Asians who we think are our allies for some reason.

Maybe no all of them think that way but best believe the shit is in their culture, the way the think, and how they feel. Just as I am in other threads exposing the Illuminati and secret societies, I will be exposing no good niggas, Latinos, and Asians.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Slavery did not begin in South America. If you mean the first Afrikan slaves were brought to South America in numbers by the Portuguese, then that is correct.

You see, the problem is ignorance. Every non-white person on earth has been mind-fucked by the europeans. People need to see the truth of how we are being manipulated to destroy each other.

The european knows they are the minority on this planet, thus they have put in place a system of divide and conquer. Programed and installed by their network of "schools" and "religion".

The only thing european based/influenced schools and religions teach you is to hate yourself and each other. And the superiority, even divinity of europeans. And your inferiority to them.

Wake up and read the works of Afrikan historians. Learn your true history and wash that dirt out of your dome.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Slavery did not begin in South America. If you mean the first Afrikan slaves were brought to South America in numbers by the Portuguese, then that is correct.

You see, the problem is ignorance. Every non-white person on earth has been mind-fucked by the europeans. People need to see the truth of how we are being manipulated to destroy each other.

The european knows they are the minority on this planet, thus they have put in place a system of divide and conquer. Programed and installed by their network of "schools" and "religion".

The only thing european based/influenced schools and religions teach you is to hate yourself and each other. And the superiority, even divinity of europeans. And your inferiority to them.

Wake up and read the works of Afrikan historians. Learn your true history and wash that dirt out of your dome.

I hear what you are saying but their problem is with you and me. I can't ally myself with another group who hates me with the same or more passion that the same people we're fighting have, whites, regardless of how much they were mind fucked.

It's not my responsibility to educated them when they want to deny facts. Even though they were colonized, they still have some sort of self responsibility. They choose to turn on blacks. They don't speak against whites. They cannot control their hate they have for black people. Latinos and Asians had the chance to sincerely get the genuine friendship and alliance with us but they don't want to. They are on their own as far as I'm concerned.

The choose to wipe out the black population in Cali. They preach racism against blacks on a daily basis. When they get in positions of power they help out their own but we hire them though. They come to the US and take part in the black bashing, so what I am saying is that it all comes down to choice.

He does what he can to discredit black people as if we were the ones who took over their land. This is my main problems with these other minority groups: they look at us as their enemy. So they can't come calling blacks when whites are ready to pull the plug on them.

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
^^^^^^^^^^^
My point exactly. They're so deep, they don't even know it. And the majority of us are too.

No, it's not your responsibility to educate them, but what else can you do?

It's better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.

The L7

Star
Registered
[sighs] I'm gonna try to keep this brief because I'm on a quest to make some money right now. But here's my .02:

All Mexicans ain't bad in the same vein that all white people aren't bad people. Or in the same way all Asians are bad people. I'm not talking about all Latinos. Just Mexicans specifically. I honestly have met a few individuals who are Mexicans are were good people. Yeah, that's coming from me.

However...

I live in Los Angeles, California as much of you may already know. And here in L.A., we have a huge fucked up problem between Mexicans and blacks that is undeniably visible. Straight up. A lot of you on the outside looking in don't know that me as a young college-going 23 year old black male who is not involved in any type of gang activity would face harassment and possibly even injury for simply being black in a predominately Mexican neighborhood.

THESE are the Mexicans that I and many other blacks in Los Angeles have to deal with on a daily basis. And with each passing day the horrid disgust for blacks intensifies, simply based on the color of your skin. This isn't exactly new either - the seeds of hate against black people have been planted way back and the tree is beginning to mature. Only in unification of ourselves and common identification of the enemy can the blacks not only in Los Angeles, not only in California, but across this nation can counter-act the racism that is going to propelled against us.

In complete knowledge of this, blacks have no absolute reason to an extend an olive branch to a group of people that have utter disdain for those of African descent - black Latinos included. We must be entirely involved with the affairs that pertain to us, and no one else. There is simply no time or need to weed the bad apples from the bunch as the majority of the barrel is rotten.

I don't know how many of you have seen the video that Megatron X had posted. But these are the individuals that you, I, your kids and my kids are going to have to deal with in the future. People like that are no longer going to be relegated to just California. If it were a white man saying those things the man in the video was saying, there wouldn't be a time out to discuss this shit because we would all be unanimous in putting a foot up this motherfuckers ass.

Basically... fuck 'em. Black power goddammit. :dunno: That's all I gotta say on this subject.

wizcheese08

Potential Star
Registered
I found this thread WORTHLESS you know why because say if you get a cut in some way and you bleed.Now tell me what color is the blood red i hope its not purple lol. But if i put a line of people from diff places and each one gets a cut on there hand EVERY ONE OF THEM is going to bleed red i dont care if ur white black latino etc.. WE ARE ALL THE SAME NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT..now ima go hit a blunt with a brother peace!!!

Last edited: