Melo Out of Houston Very Soon!!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I wonder if Melo is done

I wouldn't think that Noah would get a job before Melo.

This is mad humbling, this is sort of like AI...where they don't get a chance to retire, just nobody wants them anymore

just started listening so I dont know his take on it yet...thought it was interesting he’s back on his “TV” shit...I don’t think he eats vaseline this time around

I forgot I watched this.

Did Steph always seem this feminine or is it just me?

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if Melo is done

I wouldn't think that Noah would get a job before Melo.

This is mad humbling, this is sort of like AI...where they don't get a chance to retire, just nobody wants them anymore

I forgot I watched this.

Did Steph always seem this feminine or is it just me?

Noah didn't get a job before Melo...

Melo is still a Houston Rocket and was playing before Noah did. Another team cannot entertain signing Melo until the Rockets actually release him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Noah didn't get a job before Melo...

Melo is still a Houston Rocket and was playing before Noah did. Another team cannot entertain signing Melo until the Rockets actually release him.

I guess

That just means they can't come to agreement on a buyout and nobody wants to trade for him.

Dude is getting paid to go away like Noah was in New York. But in that situation that was actually something Hornacek initiated.

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess

That just means they can't come to agreement on a buyout and nobody wants to trade for him.

Dude is getting paid to go away like Noah was in New York. But in that situation that was actually something Hornacek initiated.

I don't think he can get bought out since he was already playing on a buy out. You are correct that teams aren't trying to trade for him. What is the point of trading for him if you know he will be released.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Just amazing that Lebron is averaging 28 pts while Wade and Melo been done for years. Shows how special Lebron's longevity is.
yup
wade and melo had significant injuries where they were never the same
lebron has been injury free and thats fucking amazing

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
LA should not even touch this IMO....I don't see how this works in their favor....:smh: @ Melo as a HOFer

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Don’t know who the lakers would release for melo....

But trust id like to see him there, even tho they don’t even use Micheal Beasley like I’d like them to....but at this pernt its just to sho melo some luv