Melo Out of Houston Very Soon!!!!!!!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
just started listening so I dont know his take on it yet...thought it was interesting he’s back on his “TV” shit...I don’t think he eats vaseline this time around

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
just started listening so I dont know his take on it yet...thought it was interesting he’s back on his “TV” shit...I don’t think he eats vaseline this time around

he talks slow as hell...starts to share a d’antoni anecdote around the 3:15 min mark that shows how petty/vindictive d’antoni is...I’m about 9 minutes in

*edit*

damn provides some ugly insight into the business side of the game and just how much a fuckhead dolan/knicks organization is smmfh

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
he talks slow as hell...starts to share a d’antoni anecdote around the 3:15 min mark that shows how petty/vindictive d’antoni is...I’m about 9 minutes in

*edit*

damn provides some ugly insight into the business side of the game and just how much a fuckhead dolan/knicks organization is smmfh
Dolan is a piece of shit and Adam Silver wants his ass to just go away.

hUgpiv.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
listening to this now...only 4 minutes in...seems like the narrative is gonna be he’s a “coach killer”...and he’s no longer talented enough for ppl to put up w/ his “flaws”

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
damn this dude kellerman is talking about he should play in china lol smh

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I guess he had a change of heart...that’d be dope if he can pull strings and get melo on the team...idk how much it helps the lakers...but that’s just simply G shit if he gets it done just on the strength of them being friends

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How shocking is the report that LeBron wants the Lakers to sign Carmelo Anthony?

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
Melo froze himself out

you’d think he had the brains to see how A.I. went out and see it was a bad idea to refuse a lesser role

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck to washed up players want to continue to play basketball? He should just going into coaching, into the booth, or in another profession/business. Damn.

tumblr_nk9tqlv9M21u4ju9mo1_1280.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck to washed up players want to continue to play basketball? He should just going into coaching, into the booth, or in another profession/business. Damn.

a) he’s not completely washed up

b) he’s relatively young @ 34

c) it’s not necessarily easy to reinvent yourself career-wise and make a transition to a new field...in this case coaching/broadcasting/running a business...it’s possible he has no interest/desire to do any of that shit or quite frankly just might not be capable of doing any of that shit

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Jalen Rose: I don’t think Carmelo Anthony will play another NBA game

I like how Jalen provides insight on this. He played so he’s not being biased. I think Melo needs to accept a bench role or hang it up. Nobody fears him anymore and he’s a defensive liability. Bulls brought that shit on themselves

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a) he’s not completely washed up

b) he’s relatively young @ 34

c) it’s not necessarily easy to reinvent yourself career-wise and make a transition to a new field...in this case coaching/broadcasting/running a business...it’s possible he has no interest/desire to do any of that shit or quite frankly just might not be capable of doing any of that shit

That's exactly how he is thinking.

tumblr_nk9tqf5a0H1u4ju9mo1_500.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I like how Jalen provides insight on this. He played so he’s not being biased. I think Melo needs to accept a bench role or hang it up. Nobody fears him anymore and he’s a defensive liability. Bulls brought that shit on themselves

rumor had it there was a team interested in trading for him and he scoffed @ the idea...can’t remember which team it was...dude just doesn’t seem to be realistic about his playing ability/worth @ this stage in his career

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
rumor had it there was a team interested in trading for him and he scoffed @ the idea...can’t remember which team it was...dude just doesn’t seem to be realistic about his playing ability/worth @ this stage in his career

See that’s an ego thing. And pride. He needs to check that shit because it’s mostly his attitude. Dude, if you not the man anymore then humble yourself, fool, or they gonna do it for you. You didn’t hear Vince Carter talking that crazy shit when he knew his skills were diminished. Melo delusional man. Folks pulling for you but YOU gonna fuck it up for yourself

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He accepted a bench role in Houston, the issue was he was out of the rotation entirely getting DNPs because they chose to play an undrafted rookie in front of him. When you're a pain to deal with, the moment the talent drops...you get a huge fuck you. Melo getting that right now. To me, the best thing for Melo to do is to walk away from the NBA. He's made a ton of money, no need in continuing to subject yourself to the bullshit criticism & benching when you have a couple hundred million in the bank. He's got "fuck you" money...go build a fashion empire. Fuck them.