Melo Out of Houston Very Soon!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuckin coach is the one who needs to go. Dude can give 2 shits about defense. :smh:

X53pmj.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shit man Houston was a top 5 defense last year. You can't replace Ariza and Boute with Melo and expect anything other than this.
Right. Letting Ariza go was a horrible move. But you ever listen to that pussy in the huddle? All he literally says is, "Alright guys we're ok. Just keep shooting. Just keep shooting. We're good. Just keep shooting." Fuck Mike completely.

FEuhb8.jpg

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Melo didnt play last night and they lost
melo aint the problem, unforunately he aint the solution either

horrible way for his career to come to end
he doesnt have the equity of Wade and a NBA home to play out his last days
either he too old or simply cant thrive in a bench role

damn shame

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Melo didnt play last night and they lost
melo aint the problem, unforunately he aint the solution either

horrible way for his career to come to end
he doesnt have the equity of Wade and a NBA home to play out his last days
either he too old or simply cant thrive in a bench role

damn shame

Melos game has suffered with a paradigm change in the NBA. He needs the ball to be effective, he needs to shoot to get in rhythm, he nreds to score to stay motivated and engaged. I actually thought his game would age more gracefully than it has. But his attitude ain't helping. He never wanted to come off the bench, so to him... It's an insult. At this point though it may be time to hang it up.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Melos game has suffered with a paradigm change in the NBA. He needs the ball to be effective, he needs to shoot to get in rhythm, he nreds to score to stay motivated and engaged. I actually thought his game would age more gracefully than it has. But his attitude ain't helping. He never wanted to come off the bench, so to him... It's an insult. At this point though it may be time to hang it up.
He hasnt complained once this year about being a bench player but I do agree he's an ISO player in a league that doesn't go ISO anymore. I think it's time for him to retire

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

He hasnt complained once this year about being a bench player but I do agree he's an ISO player in a league that doesn't go ISO anymore. I think it's time for him to retire

couldnt agree more
the worst thing is that the end of his career will give more ammunition to his critics that hated his offense/ISO game

Melo was far from a perfect player
but imo one of the best pure scorers I've ever seen

he had a decent run in Denver, made it to the west conference finals when he had the right team round him but wasted his prime in NY for the wrong reasons (he had one good team season when he had the right team around him) and is arguably the greatest basketball Olympian (he had the right team around him) and won a nation title (you guessed it when he had the right team around him)

unforuately he will incorrectly remembered as a selfish player that never succeeded in the postseason and compared to the careers of Lebron, Wade & Bosh.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't blame a bench player for a team's problems I see if he was a starter. Plus they got smoked last night and he didn't even play

Its beyond Melo, CP3 been straight garbage this year. Like I said in the NBA thread, he fleeced the he hell out the Rockets with that max contract. No way in hell you give a point guard almost 34 years old that type of money.

It was a low risk gamble with Melo, so I don't knock the Rockets kicking the tires on him.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Its beyond Melo, CP3 been straight garbage this year. Like I said in the NBA thread, he fleeced the he hell out the Rockets with that max contract. No way in hell you give a point guard almost 34 years old that type of money.

It was a low risk gamble with Melo, so I don't knock the Rockets kicking the tires on him.
Yeah CP3 has been trash this year it seems like he's running with bricks inside of his shoes. He holds onto the rock to long and his shooting percentage has been terrible. But with that Max contract he has time to figure it out but I think he's washed too

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
couldnt agree more
the worst thing is that the end of his career will give more ammunition to his critics that hated his offense/ISO game

Melo was far from a perfect player
but imo one of the best pure scorers I've ever seen

he had a decent run in Denver, made it to the west conference finals when he had the right team round him but wasted his prime in NY for the wrong reasons (he had one good team season when he had the right team around him) and is arguably the greatest basketball Olympian (he had the right team around him) and won a nation title (you guessed it when he had the right team around him)

unforuately he will incorrectly remembered as a selfish player that never succeeded in the postseason and compared to the careers of Lebron, Wade & Bosh.

Melo was my favorite player from early in his Nuggets days until the last few years in NY. The hate he got for doing shit every other player did was confusing to me. Melo was a scorer, that's what he did. But only in his Era was being a scorer a bad thing. Kobe was a ballstopper but it was cool cause it was Kobe. Wade would dribble the ball into the floor, but Wade county and shit. Early on, Durant was a scorer and because the media liked him it was cool. No other player got punished for not being Lebron like Melo. It's insane.