d68a7c2a1a47c2de7f36e06693e82278.gif

5cc06d4a96b5e3db3fe50cae06155c32.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o8s37xqzTF1tdy0nco1_500.gif

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Holy fucking shit, I'm deaaadddd:roflmao3:

Was this sculpted by the same blind bitch that tried restoring that Jesus painting?

107804623-ab870769-90ca-4ca3-a0dd-142031f9f262.gif
Someone should have just threw that shit in the trash when she was finished with it. Don't even show the world dat bullshit.

t8JiBV.jpg

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Man, I meant on the term land of slaves I don’t want no video of Meguzzleya Trump. :lol: :lol:

Two things stand out in the video
1. The mag shot of Cyndi Crawford lol
2. The debauchery that took place w 2 POTUS’s and 2 whores. Both friends w Epstein
-Clinton is just a more outwardly refined version of immoral and unethical Trump

Thanks bruh

Carry on.......
:lol: sorry been so busy today had no time to get back to the thread, this is why, please understand I did not mean "means" I meant "translates" I couldn't begin to figure out the intent of them being slaves for many years and then taking on the name slavs or having it put on them and then after all this time they just stuck with it :IDK::

...but here's one of the ways to go about the translation...

From Latin, -ia translated as 'land of". It's pretty similar to countries that end in -land or -stan. Russia is "Land of the Rus", Australia is "Land of the South". when English-speaking explorers named the places they found it was pretty common to use Latin names to sound fancy.

Consider also US states ending in -ia, like Georgia, Virginia, the Carolinas, etc. Those were usually named after European Kings and Queens. Georgia is "Land of George", Virigina may mean "Land of the Virgin" (a reference to Queen Elizabeth, the Virgin Queen) or maybe not? Carolina is "Land of Charles".

If you look at the names of countries in Romance languages more countries end in -ia than in English. This is because those names are usually direct descendents of Latin names for those places.

(slō-vä′kē-ə, -văk′ē-ə) A landlocked country of central Europe. Settled by Slavic peoples c. 6th century ad, the region was conquered by Magyars in the early 10th century and was generally under Hungarian rule until 1918, when it became part of Czechoslovakia. Slovakia became a German puppet state during World War II.

The English term slave derives from the ethnonym Slav. In medieval wars many Slavs were captured and enslaved, which led to the word slav becoming ...

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Holy fucking shit, I'm deaaadddd:roflmao3:

Was this sculpted by the same blind bitch that tried restoring that Jesus painting?

107804623-ab870769-90ca-4ca3-a0dd-142031f9f262.gif

No fucking way is that real

Thats waay funnier than the renaldo sculpture..

And that shit was funny but this

This shit right here

Pure clownery

Bwaahahhaahahaaaaaaa

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was the ugliest statue ever not surprised someone got tired of looking at it.
5f06db3af34d051e7a0229a7

vbp-JtJ9Bu-XaxEE5yHXakw5VwsUzcsMRGBpzYWlGviB0Bv_iTaCT4t8E9CSqt1xYiwyM0n1QIx9bHmLSrGHWcLly4Pt-qT4Pigg7OKQzcCuorji1csOWzN8ViJwhG7PPWYT3dD57WR2xDn_YjFGo7GcFNrkx02DmwPOk7VmLRSQ19TWCNMQyyB45Do
:smh::puke:

WTF, In other news!!! I think dude that made that statue was high than a MF and just wanted to get paid. That's why hes like Im good no charges bec he prob like man I glad they tore that shit down, I was tripin that day.