Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
Ill just drop this here........

Megan-Thee-Stallion-Feet-4781067.jpg
SAY IT AIN'T SO! NOOOOOOOOO! :suicide:

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor

I know I might get roasted for this because he is a legend and ain’t nobody fuckin with him, but shorty’s cadence and flow is all Bun-B. She is like a female Bun-B that’s how I can tolerate her music. You can tell he was a big influence on her style. Long, Live UGK! Forever!

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
I know I might get roasted for this because he is a legend and ain’t nobody fuckin with him, but shorty’s cadence and flow is all Bun-B. She is like a female Bun-B that’s how I can tolerate her music. You can tell he was a big influence on her style. Long, Live UGK! Forever!
I thought I was the only one to notice that man

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

She often says Pimp C was a big influence for her, so it's probably some Bun in there, too. She calls herself Tina Snow, because Pimp called himself Tony Snow.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.

Dude did exactly what I would have wanted to do. Pussy at eye level with Megan holding my head.