Meek Mill - We are disowning his ass now right???

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The English language is too broad and the ideas of man, if one chooses, is infinite. Another rhyme could have easily been put in its place. All we have is our brand, our brand keeps a roof over our heads. This will not end his career, but it's sloppy and disrespectful when it doesn't need to be.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I've heard worse. But I do understand how people can be put off by this...

But if this offends you, yall must ain't heard none of the underground 3-6 mafia/DJ Paul records lol...I fucks with 3-6 but man them niggas use to rap some wild ass shit lol

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too soon bruh. He died with his kid. I get the bar. It's just not the right time. He's trying to get attention like a lil bitch on this one to me. :dunno:
Too soon? Do you know how many people died since kobe in 2020. We on warp speed brah.
the line ain’t that bad.
Meeks done worst.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Ehhh, not a diss like some people are saying but it's outta pocket to mention it in a song
or even compare your dusty ass to Kobe #imo

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I thought this cancel culture me too shit was a female thing. Was I wrong about that :confused:

This is a hip-hop discussion. Some people consider Meek a top tier MC of today. This was a weak ass line designed to take a cheap shot at someone he said he idolized. If you are going to say some shit like this at least make it a good metaphor. You can't even defend this line. It's bullshit from a hip-hop perspective. Yes MC's have said worse. They've also said it way better than this.

My "cancel" is hip-hop and the culture considering somebody who'd say some bullshit like this a top tier MC. He was reaching real hard and wanted a reaction. Then he backed down like a bitch when people didn't react the way he thought.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wack ass fuck. All that good will, and white guilt money to get him off, yet he pulls this?

Fuck him for this.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cancel Culture has been advocated by everyone on this board when it comes to all the Karens being out of pocket.

Twitter found them and got them fired from their jobs and or arrested.

Meek is out of fucking line. Especially because he himself is a Kobe fan.

When Kodak Black said he wanted to fuck Lauren London people wanted him dead.

And I thought this cancel culture me too shit was a female thing. Was I wrong about that :confused:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He be shucking and jiving for the white man and we allow it.

He will be quick to say "He a millionaire".

Wack ass fuck. All that good will, and white guilt money to get him off, yet he pulls this?

Fuck him for this.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reason he was mad at Drake was jealously. He was mad the Drake didn't write his own rhymes so he decided to expose him.

Before than Drake showed him nothing but love.

He told Nicki that Safaree was cheating on her too.

This nigga is a fucking weirdo and a snake.

I disowned him after he got bodied by wack ass Drake.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp. Gave this Nicca meek a cameo. :roflmao: Sometimes you gotta know when to hold em. “Kenny Rogers “

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cancel Culture has been advocated by everyone on this board when it comes to all the Karens being out of pocket.

Twitter found them and got them fired from their jobs and or arrested.

Meek is out of fucking line. Especially because he himself is a Kobe fan.

When Kodak Black said he wanted to fuck Lauren London people wanted him dead.
I’m wit the fight for equality and respect. not that other shit.
which includes the Karen’s.
im not wit the friendly fire.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Destroyed from within then.

She needs to be checked.

She cannot continue with this bullshit.

Same shit with these rappers.

They need to be checked.

I don't give a fuck if they cancelled.

I’m wit the fight for equality and respect. not that other shit.
which includes the Karen’s.
im not wit the friendly fire.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Meek Mill had more mouth for a widow than that Messy Mya rip off.

This is the part where hip-hops art and culture don't seem to line up with manhood IMO.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This fool
HLQYQD.gif