Meek Mill - We are disowning his ass now right???

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you REALLY believe that?

you would need an accurate equivalent

so if Biggie had died in LA with Tiana in the car and some rapper used that as a bar

not only a bar

but a TRASH bar

and the month of the anniversary of their death?

you REALLY think hip hop was gonna go for that?

You think Faith and Mrs. Wallace was NOT gonna say something?

If Iverson dies in a tragic accident with HIS daughter?

you think the NBA as a WHOLE would have let that go?
For Biggie? Nah. Hell naw. That wouldn't fly. But Kobe ain't hip hop. I guess you can argue post-NBA he's become a part of the culture....but to me Kobe doesn't mean the same thing that BIG or Pac did to Hip Hop.

But even then....I done seen Wack 100 ALONE disrespect Pac and Nipsey. This a OG from Cali doing this too.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are crazy.

1. People would be upset.
2. Eminem was protested against several times and had to apologize.
3. No one thinks Eminem is a legend.
Nobody thinks Eminem is a legend? Now you sound crazy....I don't recall Em apologizing but I have a hard time believing he apologized to the hundreds of people/groups he's offended.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First Drake’s a pussy for what he did, he said Pusha’s fiancé’s name and then got moist when Push mentioned his baby. That was bitchmade.

Regarding Meek’s line, I don’t give a fuck about it now. It was in very poor taste and he was dumb as fuck for saying it.

I’m not interested in people boycotting him, I’d rather they just realize that he’s lame and move on and no longer pay attention to him.

I think that's my stance. I have no issue with him saying the line if it hit hard. It didn't. Aight I've moved on. Wack line aint' even worth talking about or banning unless you want to do it because it was wack.

And yeah Aubrey was a hoe. I'm shocked he got the pass for that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
For Biggie? Nah. Hell naw. That wouldn't fly. But Kobe ain't hip hop. I guess you can argue post-NBA he's become a part of the culture....but to me Kobe doesn't mean the same thing that BIG or Pac did to Hip Hop.

But even then....I done seen Wack 100 ALONE disrespect Pac and Nipsey. This a OG from Cali doing this too.

Look at the HIP HOP tributes to Kobe when he passed and the anniversary

OK forget that for minute

remember how Drake had to publicly apologize to Kobe and his WIFE after that line in Stay Scheming?

Kodak said something slick about Nipsey girl after he was murdered...look what happened to him?

trust me Hip Hop KNEW this is was not to be done.

Meek knew DAMN well that don't fly.

Cause all I saw were twitter fingers and plea copping - THAT AIN'T HIP HOP.

so Meek don't get to hide behind that.

I already went over this in my earlier post.

Hip Hop yeah yeah competitive sport okay okay

but its a CULTURE

there are RULES no matter how foul the line?

you BETTER stand by it and it BETTER be DOPE.

Cause if it its not?

You might not make it.

Let someone say something slick about Breonna Taylor or George Floyd or Tayvon or Kobe & his baby girl or Nipsey

RIGHT NOW (probably EVER)

Meek don't get to use classic ill foul lines by LEGENDS to defend his fuckery

it is NOT the same thing.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
15 Years ago nobody gave a fuck about a line like this. IN 2021...now people want to ban people from the culture.....I blame the soft ass rap game on Drizzy Aubrey. When Pusha came at him all of a sudden there became "rules" to making music.

Meanwhile, Eminem has said and done far worse and is considered a legend.be
How old are you? Because you're most definitely young for saying this foolishness. Or ignorant.

Yes Meek should alerted to his dumbass line about Kobe. We should also toss away these rappers who sing about shooting other black folk.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How old are you? Because you're most definitely young for saying this foolishness. Or ignorant.

Yes Meek should alerted to his dumbass line about Kobe. We should also toss away these rappers who sing about shooting other black folk.
Or maybe you just too slow to comprehend what I said?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at the HIP HOP tributes to Kobe when he passed and the anniversary

OK forget that for minute

remember how Drake had to publicly apologize to Kobe and his WIFE after that line in Stay Scheming?

Kodak said something slick about Nipsey girl after he was murdered...look what happened to him?

trust me Hip Hop KNEW this is was not to be done.

Meek knew DAMN well that don't fly.

Cause all I saw were twitter fingers and plea copping - THAT AIN'T HIP HOP.

so Meek don't get to hide behind that.

I already went over this in my earlier post.

Hip Hop yeah yeah competitive sport okay okay

but its a CULTURE

there are RULES no matter how foul the line?

you BETTER stand by it and it BETTER be DOPE.

Cause if it its not?

You might not make it.

Let someone say something slick about Breonna Taylor or George Floyd or Tayvon or Kobe & his baby girl or Nipsey

RIGHT NOW (probably EVER)

Meek don't get to use classic ill foul lines by LEGENDS to defend his fuckery

it is NOT the same thing.
I get if he said something about Gigi. There’s always been a code about kids. But I done heard it all. We start restricting how people paint they art then where does it stop? He was victim of a wack line IMO. Not a offensive one.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get if he said something about Gigi. There’s always been a code about kids. But I done heard it all. We start restricting how people paint they art then where does it stop? He was victim of a wack line IMO. Not a offensive one.

It was offensive enough that he called and apologized to Kobe’s wife, so it was offensive.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It was MORE offensive SPECIFICALLY because it was wack

If Meek LOVES that man and his kid and grieved for them like HE CLAIMS

PUBLICLY

and AFTER a YEAR to mark their deaths...

THAT is the BEST LINE you could come up with?

And what do you mean IF he said something about Gigi?

who was Kobe holding protecting comforting as he and those others souls fell from the sky crashed and burned in that horrific accident?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was MORE offensive SPECIFICALLY because it was wack

If Meek LOVES that man and his kid and grieved for them like HE CLAIMS

PUBLICLY

and AFTER a YEAR to mark their deaths...

THAT is the BEST LINE you could come up with?

And what do you mean IF he said something about Gigi?

who was Kobe holding protecting comforting as he and those others souls fell from the sky crashed and burned in that horrific accident?
I thought that line he spit was speaking positive about Kobe? Didn’t ge say he was gonna die with his choppa or am I misunderstanding it?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Kobe is niggas' hero for real! LMFAO.

Father's please raise your sons.

(R.I.P. to those lost souls but you niggas fake gate keeping some rap shit with this "we" talk are looking mad suspect)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I thought that line he spit was speaking positive about Kobe? Didn’t ge say he was gonna die with his choppa or am I misunderstanding it?

EXACTLY. the line is trash (Kobe actually got in trouble for having a mamba gun in a video game commercial and apologized)

he going out with the choppa like Kobe...

lame gun bar.

but umm was Kobe the ONLY one in that "choppa/chopper"

let me be CLEAR

Kobe aint no perfect saint who should only be spoken about in hush tones by ANY means in life or death

BUT

like most things in life? Its complicated as f*ck

Innocents and young girl dying with her father in a horrific manner a young black sports icon a YEAR after his death that ROCKED the PLANET during a pandemic and George Floyd marches

and truth be told fam?

I was never a Kobe fan like that

so coming from ME? You know Meek f*cked up

that is why Meek or his advisors should have fore warned him that it would be WISE to just let that go.

And to NOT consider everything I just said?

Makes it even WORSE for Meek

cause to me and a whole lot of people?

that is a huge middle finger to Meek supposed "hero and idol" Kobe

and to add insult to injury?

Kobe repped Philly and that is Meek's city

WTF was he thinking?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
EXACTLY. the line is trash (Kobe actually got in trouble for having a mamba gun in a video game commercial and apologized)

he going out with the choppa like Kobe...

lame gun bar.

but umm was Kobe the ONLY one in that "choppa/chopper"

let me be CLEAR

Kobe aint no perfect saint who should only be spoken about in hush tones by ANY means in life or death

BUT

like most things in life? Its complicated as f*ck

Innocents and young girl dying with her father in a horrific manner a young black sports icon a YEAR after his death that ROCKED the PLANET during a pandemic and George Floyd marches

and truth be told fam?

I was never a Kobe fan like that

so coming from ME? You know Meek f*cked up

that is why Meek or his advisors should have fore warned him that it would be WISE to just let that go.

And to NOT consider everything I just said?

Makes it even WORSE for Meek

cause to me and a whole lot of people?

that is a huge middle finger to Meek supposed "hero and idol" Kobe

and to add insult to injury?

Kobe repped Philly and that is Meek's city

WTF was he thinking?
:lol:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meek Mill might seriously be retarded.

If he wasn't such a weird and on Kobe's dick it would have been whatever.