Me being country and all

wetwork

Potential Star
Registered
I'm having a big birthday party and like to keep my audience riveted. Since we're having catered soul food (with red Kool-Aid, I kidd you not) , where in Atlanta can I buy Moet and some of that Cristal stuff?
Yes, you can say if I don't know where to buy it I shouldn't drink it, but when you finished, put the name of a few stores down too. I'm sure Puffy wasn't told at birth where to buy it either.

And don't front, we all from the country even if we say we're from New York, Chicago, Philly, etc, we all got kin in Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, etc.

FOSHOO45

Star
Registered
if i'm not mistaken and forgive me if i am but i don't think you can buy liquor on Sundays in the south :confused::confused:

wetwork

Potential Star
Registered
You paid money to have Kool-Aid catered?

Seriously, it was a choice. I thought that odd too, but what the hell, we living easy like George and Weezy, why not? Hell, for all my country ass know, it coulda been some gourmet shit, you know from sparkling water or sump.

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know how they do it in the South, but here in NY it's either liquor store or wine shop.

Bebop Johnson

Potential Star
Registered
I don't know how they do it in the South, but here in NY it's either liquor store or wine shop.
i'd say wine shop kinfolk... u won't find too many likka sto's with good champagne next to the 8-ball of oe... that said... look around ur trendy communities for wine shops that can sell u crissy by the case...

i ain't from atl... but wouldn't u be able to get som'm like that in buckhead?

...and it bed'not be no soul food there w/o some yams, fried catfish, and musta'd or colla'd greens, and some type o' cobbla... :yes::yes::yes:

i'm jus sayin':hmm:

wetwork

Potential Star
Registered
i'd say wine shop kinfolk... u won't find too many likka sto's with good champagne next to the 8-ball of oe... that said... look around ur trendy communities for wine shops that can sell u crissy by the case...

i ain't from atl... but wouldn't u be able to get som'm like that in buckhead?

...and it bed'not be no soul food there w/o some yams, fried catfish, and musta'd or colla'd greens, and some type o' cobbla... :yes::yes::yes:

i'm jus sayin':hmm:

Oh we got all dat, ESPECIALLY catfish, and no goddamned talapia neither. Real honest to God, doo doo eating bottom dwelling Mississippi catfish ( driven all the way here in my Unca's truck)
Trust me, u aint gonna find a bottle of hot sauce for sale in Atlanta for bout a week.

klep

Star
Registered
I dunno if you got them in GA, but Lowes Foods the Nice ones not the Hood ones carry Moet for sure.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm having a big birthday party and like to keep my audience riveted. Since we're having catered soul food (with red Kool-Aid, I kidd you not) , where in Atlanta can I buy Moet and some of that Cristal stuff?
Yes, you can say if I don't know where to buy it I shouldn't drink it, but when you finished, put the name of a few stores down too. I'm sure Puffy wasn't told at birth where to buy it either.

And don't front, we all from the country even if we say we're from New York, Chicago, Philly, etc, we all got kin in Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, etc.

2mmaerb.gif

:lol:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh we got all dat, ESPECIALLY catfish, and no goddamned talapia neither. Real honest to God, doo doo eating bottom dwelling Mississippi catfish ( driven all the way here in my Unca's truck)
Trust me, u aint gonna find a bottle of hot sauce for sale in Atlanta for bout a week.

:lol:

Enjoy the bday celebration.

yourreplacement

Rising Star
OG Investor
I had to relocate to tha A in 2005 after Katrina, while I was there my boy got married, we had to supply the bachelor party and found the bitches at Strokers, and the Cris and Moet at the liquer store right next door, haven't been back to the A since but you can try there, if not, as long as you in the vicinity...... I mean it your b-day :lol:

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
Just go to a fucking liquor store dumb ass....a thread to ask niccas where to buy champagne....

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if i'm not mistaken and forgive me if i am but i don't think you can buy liquor on Sundays in the south :confused::confused:

False, homie. Depends on the state....I don't know about ya'll, but we get twisted everyday in da FLA!!!!