Massive Shootout in Brazil Between Cops & Drug Gang

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Police are crookeddown there on Rio. You see them all of the time with their assault weapons out. I’ve seen it when I was chillin at Mabs.

l.e. world-wide are corrupt...their main and true purpose has always been to "protect and serve" the interests of the elite..

270577354b7ef53856a479dc24c43c0be236be21.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Was at a club in zone norte ....after it let out (at about 4am), everyone is chilling outside..maybe 1000 people and a car comes flying around the corner shooting... after it pulled off a crowd form... walks about 100 yards over to the crowd and literally watched a kid take his last breaths

Damn.

I seen a freshman kid from my high school die on the sidewalk from a bullet to the back of the head from a small caliber gun after a house party.

Real popular kid even as a freshman. He was still alive after the shot but he was croaking.

A friend ran over to his aid and was trying to lift his head up, when he did his eyes rolled to the back of his head like in those horror movies.

You could only see the white of his eyes like he was possessed or something.

Then the cement where he was laying started turning black from all the blood leaking from his head.

Shit was so bizarre I didn't feel anything in the moment, like I should've been trippin like I could've been killed too.

It was just blank like is this really happening right now?

prospect

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is crazy. But also, in the RT YouTube version towards the end, there are kids running around with no shots being fired. But in the RT IG Version, there are shots being fired in the same scene with the kids.... Either way, more vantage points needed.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Damn.

I seen a freshman kid from my high school die on the sidewalk from a bullet to the back of the head from a small caliber gun after a house party.

Real popular kid even as a freshman. He was still alive after the shot but he was croaking.

A friend ran over to his aid and was trying to lift his head up, when he did his eyes rolled to the back of his head like in those horror movies.

You could only see the white of his eyes like he was possessed or something.

Then the cement where he was laying started turning black from all the blood leaking from his head.

Shit was so bizarre I didn't feel anything in the moment, like I should've been trippin like I could've been killed too.

It was just blank like is this really happening right now?

Yeah. Dude was breathing, but there was nothing there. He was just staring off into space until he finally took stopped breathing.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Rio is a war zone and it's been particularly bad lately. This is actually a fairly common occurrence. The body count isn't usually this high, but the violence in some of the favelas is really bad.

Their new President said he's about to significantly increase the body count because he's gonna start killing as many dealers as he can.
Terrified for what poor people in general, and Black people in particular, are about to face with this new dude...and I bet many of them voted for dude too....right wing media is serious in Latin America...really did a number on the Left in Brazil

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Terrified for what poor people in general, and Black people in particular, are about to face with this new dude...and I bet many of them voted for dude too....right wing media is serious in Latin America...really did a number on the Left in Brazil

I was kind of surprised by the people I know that voted for him...people that have definitely had a more liberal lean and went for the far right wing candidate. :smh:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I was kind of surprised by the people I know that voted for him...people that have definitely had a more liberal lean and went for the far right wing candidate. :smh:
Its wild....but people do tend to go for Law and Order when its crisis mode...with all the crime down there and economic and political chaos you can kinda see a sterner figure taking control....this crazy ass dude wouldnt have been there without the complicit right wing media though...Fox News trying to do the same shit here

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Its wild....but people do tend to go for Law and Order when its crisis mode...with all the crime down there and economic and political chaos you can kinda see a sterner figure taking control....this crazy ass dude wouldnt have been there without the complicit right wing media though...Fox News trying to do the same shit here

Yep. And people are really fed up with the violence in Rio. Also, Steve Bannon helped him with his campaign. Striking how similar things happened in Brazil in comparison to the U.S.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Broad" daylight. is there an opposite to that? Narrow daylight. Slim Daylight. News Media smh

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you wont see the violence in north, south and central america go down,

untill it rids itself of all the giant cac jesus statues, that has infested those areas.

those cac jesus statues will keep cursing those places untill the day they come crumbling down..